Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seventh Angel to reform

Go down 
+3
Stender
ultmetal
kmorg
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Seventh Angel to reform Empty
PostSubject: Seventh Angel to reform   Seventh Angel to reform Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:46 pm

http://www.myspace.com/seventhangelofficial

Quote:
Thursday, May 22, 2008

We’re back.

Hi to everyone! Tell everyone you know that Seventh Angel is active once more....for the first time in 16 years.

We have 2 festival gigs booked for November and will be on the lookout for a suitable label as we are working on some new songs.

Thanks for your support,

Ian.

Good news!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Angel to reform   Seventh Angel to reform Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:54 am

Both albums + a bonus track on each are being re-issued by Metal Mind.

http://www.metalmind.com.pl/index.php?dzial=newsy&more=1448

Man, another band I need to re-buy albums from!

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Angel to reform   Seventh Angel to reform Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:56 am

I'll keep my originals for this one.

I read that they may be re-recording one of the albums and changing the lyrics. That is a bad idea IMO.

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Angel to reform   Seventh Angel to reform Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:10 am

Retroactive just reissued those. They went from impossible to find to impossible to get rid of in 3 years time.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Angel to reform   Seventh Angel to reform Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:20 pm

I didnt really like the new song I heard on myspace...there going metalcore I can sense it.

I will definately be keeping my originals.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Angel to reform   Seventh Angel to reform Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:05 pm

I am keeping my originals too. I dont think its too cool to reform under the same name and play a different style music....

Alex

Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Angel to reform   Seventh Angel to reform Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:09 pm

I don't think they are going metalcore, but it sure is momotonous!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Angel to reform   Seventh Angel to reform Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:10 pm

exact33 wrote:
I am keeping my originals too. I dont think its too cool to reform under the same name and play a different style music....

Alex

Exactly. Theres nothing wrong with trying something new, but when theres almost nothing in common with the reformed group and the old name...start a new band or something!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Angel to reform   Seventh Angel to reform Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:11 pm

I was really going to get those re-issues too until i head it was new stuff. I was hoping like mad it was some tracks from back when that never got released.

Alex

T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Angel to reform   Seventh Angel to reform Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:33 am

Didn't care for Lament, to much doom for my taste. But the first one is a classic and all time favorite!! WHAT....THEY SOUND DIFFEREN'T!!?? NOOOOOO, THAT'S NOT ALOUD!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Angel to reform   Seventh Angel to reform Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:23 am

unfortunately it seems to be the tend in christian metal bands who actually reform and record something...

Alex

HamburgerBoy
Metal novice
Metal novice
HamburgerBoy

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Angel to reform   Seventh Angel to reform Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:11 pm

It still sounds pretty close to old Seventh Angel to me. A bit slower and the vocals are maybe a bit more deathly, but it's not a Shovel Headed Killing Machine.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Angel to reform   Seventh Angel to reform Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:24 pm

exact33 wrote:
unfortunately it seems to be the tend in christian metal bands who actually reform and record something...

Alex

I hope the new Believer and Living Sacrifice don't disapoint as well...
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Angel to reform   Seventh Angel to reform Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:56 pm

Stender wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Alex

i have a lot of hope for believer. I probably will never buy another LS cd though. They lost my interest when they went from thrash... I shudder to think of Bloodgood, sacred warrior and the lot if they ever record anything..

Alex

Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Angel to reform   Seventh Angel to reform Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:04 pm

exact33 wrote:
Stender wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Alex

i have a lot of hope for believer. I probably will never buy another LS cd though. They lost my interest when they went from thrash... I shudder to think of Bloodgood, sacred warrior and the lot if they ever record anything..

Alex

What LS needs is Devin to come back and pick up where they left off with the s/t. I still need to pick up an orig. REX press of that sometime...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Angel to reform   Seventh Angel to reform Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seventh Angel to reform
Page 1 of 1