Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hatchet......More New School Thrash!

Go down 
+6
Thrasher73
ultmetal
zombiewalkin
MetalGuy71
TheGooch
Todd Jaymz
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

Hatchet......More New School Thrash! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hatchet......More New School Thrash!   Hatchet......More New School Thrash! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:28 pm

I think I've listened to them before but I get several of these bands confused. I'll check them out again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hatchet......More New School Thrash!   Hatchet......More New School Thrash! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:33 pm

I heard this and at first liked it but it kind of faded. I'll be interested to hear a new singer.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Hatchet......More New School Thrash!   Hatchet......More New School Thrash! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:02 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
I heard this and at first liked it but it kind of faded. I'll be interested to hear a new singer.

I sorta did the same thing. I got this, liked it, but then soon forgot about it. I pulled it out again about 2 weeks ago and *BAM*!! I forgot how good it was. I looked to see if they had a new one coming out and that's how I discovered that the original lead singer left.

PostSubject: Re: Hatchet......More New School Thrash!   Hatchet......More New School Thrash! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hatchet......More New School Thrash!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2