Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PanterA

Go down 
+37
mlotek
sheets
SlaytanicPOWER
Jedilink
7thSaviour
TH Joe
Lurideath
metalinmyveins
manny
Orion Crystal Ice
Leatherface
James B.
scottmitchell74
Troublezone
zombiewalkin
SideShowDisaSter
ThrashedOutCobra33
Thrasher73
the sentinel
Stender
TheGooch
HellRaiser
MetalRob331
kmorg
Shiney
mc666
XYZ
MetalGuy71
AchrisK
Muloc7253
DallasBlack
Rex
INVADERS
krokus
Fat Freddy
SuprimuS
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

PanterA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PanterA   PanterA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:13 pm

Quote :
after i graduate hs

Ummm....I thought you were 19.
Back to top Go down

PanterA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PanterA   PanterA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:29 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Quote :
after i graduate hs

started late lol
Back to top Go down

PanterA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PanterA   PanterA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:30 pm

HellofromtheGutter91 wrote:
spectrefate wrote:
Quote :
after i graduate hs

started late lol

also held back in 4th grade.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12766

PanterA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PanterA   PanterA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:58 pm

My favorite tune by pantera is "c'mon eyes" from I am the night. The solo just flat out takes off... Not to mention, I knew the girl Terry was refering to. May she R.I.P
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17155

PanterA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PanterA   PanterA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:04 pm

James B. wrote:
My favorite tune by pantera is "c'mon eyes" from I am the night. The solo just flat out takes off... Not to mention, I knew the girl Terry was refering to. May she R.I.P

I like that song as well. Who was the girl?
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12766

PanterA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PanterA   PanterA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:08 pm

troublezone wrote:
James B. wrote:

I like that song as well. Who was the girl?

She was a girl that terry dated ( and also slapped around a lil too much for my tastes) She was related to Vinnie and D and was killed in a car accident in the summer of 86'
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PanterA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PanterA   PanterA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:27 pm

New Level
This Love
Primal Concrete Sledge
Shattered
Mouth Full Of War
Death Rattle Shake
Walk
Hollow
Revolution
Broken
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PanterA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PanterA   PanterA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:49 am

Cemetary Gates.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PanterA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PanterA   PanterA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:21 pm

Eyesore wrote:
AchrisK wrote:
SuprimuS wrote:
why would you even open this page if you dont like them?
if you dont like sombody
let it be
dont rip on em
Pantera is one of my favorite bands to hate, and I like to insult their music every chance I get. That is the mindset that causes one to open a thread about a band they are not interested in. I know because I do it.

PANTERRIBLE
Well, that's just a bit silly, my friend.

Yeah? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PanterA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PanterA   PanterA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:38 pm

AchrisK wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
AchrisK wrote:
SuprimuS wrote:
why would you even open this page if you dont like them?
if you dont like sombody
let it be
dont rip on em
Pantera is one of my favorite bands to hate, and I like to insult their music every chance I get. That is the mindset that causes one to open a thread about a band they are not interested in. I know because I do it.

PANTERRIBLE
Well, that's just a bit silly, my friend.

Yeah? Very Happy

Yeah, it is.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PanterA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PanterA   PanterA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:45 pm

the idea that one can only voice opinions on bands he likes is what is silly. the thread was titled "Pantera" not "for those who love Pantera"

PanterA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PanterA   PanterA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:53 pm

mc666 wrote:
the idea that one can only voice opinions on bands he likes is what is silly. the thread was titled "Pantera" not "for those who love Pantera"

Yeah, I get that part. I don't care about that, and i ain't much of a Pantera fan myself, but the way he worded that whole thing is a bit silly. Eyesore is right.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PanterA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PanterA   PanterA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:31 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:

Yeah, I get that part. I don't care about that, and i ain't much of a Pantera fan myself, but the way he worded that whole thing is a bit silly. Eyesore is right.
i was actually commenting on SuprimuS's post, not your or Eyesore's. i just forgot to quote it.

AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

PanterA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PanterA   PanterA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:03 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:
mc666 wrote:

I was just being honest. I only told the truth...

honesty is my only excuse!
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PanterA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PanterA   PanterA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:04 pm

gonna poop
Back to top Go down
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

PanterA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PanterA   PanterA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:06 pm

mmmmm pantera
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

PanterA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PanterA   PanterA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:05 am

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
gonna poop

How'd it go?
Back to top Go down

PanterA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PanterA   PanterA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:52 am

mc666 wrote:
DenimAndLeather wrote:

i was actually commenting on SuprimuS's post, not your or Eyesore's. i just forgot to quote it.
Well, that's good, because I was about to go all flamewar on yo' ass! Laughing I don't care if people say bad things about bands; I just don't get how that's enjoyable. I'd rather talk about things I like, you know?

You probably do, but just sayin...
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PanterA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PanterA   PanterA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:54 pm

Saw this Pantera thread, I have to disagree with both Achrisk and Spec, I love Pantera, What I especially liked about their music was no matter how heavy it got, it always had an element of groove, I am not familiar with any of their music prior to 'Cowboys from Hell" but my favorite song by Pantera is "Walk" , killer riff, killer groove.
Great band and Dimebag certainly derserved better than to have his music silenced by some moron.
Back to top Go down
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

PanterA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PanterA   PanterA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:59 pm

manny wrote:
Saw this Pantera thread, I have to disagree with both Achrisk and Spec, I love Pantera, What I especially liked about their music was no matter how heavy it got, it always had an element of groove, I am not familiar with any of their music prior to 'Cowboys from Hell" but my favorite song by Pantera is "Walk" , killer riff, killer groove.
Great band and Dimebag certainly derserved better than to have his music silenced by some moron.

Well you have to listen to the 4 albums before Cowboys they are all classic. Especially Metal Magic!
So in case you dont know the albums here are the names
Metal Magic
Projects in the Jungle
I Am the Night
Power Metal

Just give em a listen and see what you think.
Back to top Go down

PanterA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PanterA   PanterA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:02 pm

When Cowboys From Hell came out I liked it initially, but I got tired of them quickly. At this point I wouldn't want to own any of their albums...I kept hearing new material (via friends) but they seemed to get worse with each album.

It really is a sick shame what happened to Dimebag, but I can't say I'm a fan of either the band or his guitar style.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PanterA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PanterA   PanterA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:30 pm

My favorite riff is from "Becoming", so I think that I would have to go with that tune, though I've enjoyed quite a bit of their stuff.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PanterA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PanterA   PanterA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:35 pm

Pantera will always be a fav of mine. Killer riffs, killer vocals, killer melody, killer hooks, killer attitude, killer musicianship, and just killer songs.
Back to top Go down

PanterA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PanterA   PanterA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:03 pm

The only news I care about concerning this band at this point is the first four albums. Vinnie needs to re-release them! I'd like to kick him in the nuts for not doing so. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PanterA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PanterA   PanterA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:26 pm

None of them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PanterA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PanterA   PanterA - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PanterA
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next