Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

INDWELLING - And My Eyes Shall Weep

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

INDWELLING - And My Eyes Shall Weep Empty
PostSubject: INDWELLING - And My Eyes Shall Weep   INDWELLING - And My Eyes Shall Weep Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:22 am

Picked this up on iTunes a couple weeks ago. What a great death metal album. Unfortunately it was their first and last full length. But its ultra gutteral death vocals with very raw, crunchy, fast uber-brutal death metal. I love it! I'd like to get the actual CD on this one.

Does anybody have this? I have not heard this band talked about much at all, anywhere.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: INDWELLING - And My Eyes Shall Weep   INDWELLING - And My Eyes Shall Weep Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:56 pm

I just sold my copy last week. Wish you'd posted this earlier, I could have worked something out for you.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: INDWELLING - And My Eyes Shall Weep   INDWELLING - And My Eyes Shall Weep Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:58 pm

THANKS FOR NOTHIN'!! angry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INDWELLING - And My Eyes Shall Weep   INDWELLING - And My Eyes Shall Weep Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:48 pm

I don't have this but I think you and I have a lot of the same tastes.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: INDWELLING - And My Eyes Shall Weep   INDWELLING - And My Eyes Shall Weep Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:35 am

Yeah, I think so bro! 🤘 🤘

These guys are real tight as well. I'm totally diggin them.

I've been compiling a black/death list I keep working my way down, purchasing as I go. I'll PM it to you. Cuz there's a ton I haven't gotten to. Some I liked, some I didn't. But I have a long way to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INDWELLING - And My Eyes Shall Weep   INDWELLING - And My Eyes Shall Weep Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:38 am

I'm much more in the death camp as Suffocation once defined extreme metal for me but some black metal is fine. I love Crimson Moonlight and Extol's Undeceived is a must own. I now listen to most forms of metal except haven't found any straight goth I like.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: INDWELLING - And My Eyes Shall Weep   INDWELLING - And My Eyes Shall Weep Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 9:20 pm

Oh dude, Crimson Moonlight is killer! But I'm exactly the same. Most is in the death camp.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: INDWELLING - And My Eyes Shall Weep   INDWELLING - And My Eyes Shall Weep Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:42 am

T-Roy wrote:
THANKS FOR NOTHIN'!! angry

I would have gladly sent it to you. I enjoyed it when I was 21. At 28, not so much.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: INDWELLING - And My Eyes Shall Weep   INDWELLING - And My Eyes Shall Weep Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:50 pm

Wow, you're so growed up at 28!
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: INDWELLING - And My Eyes Shall Weep   INDWELLING - And My Eyes Shall Weep Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:02 pm

T-Roy wrote:
Wow, you're so growed up at 28!

Well, tastes change. I'm not saying that type of music appeals to young people and you should not listen to it any longer when you get a bit older. I enjoyed it more in my early 20's and would rather listen to other types of metal these days than bands like Indwelling. That's just my personal preferance. I've just phased out of a lot of that type of music. Growth and maturity is not a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: INDWELLING - And My Eyes Shall Weep   INDWELLING - And My Eyes Shall Weep Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:07 pm

That type as in? death metal?
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: INDWELLING - And My Eyes Shall Weep   INDWELLING - And My Eyes Shall Weep Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 2:47 am

T-Roy wrote:
That type as in? death metal?

I listen to everything. I've just been more pickier lately. I still have a lot of death metal albums, but I'm into more thrash and classic metal these days than before, where it was mostly death/black/extreme stuff. Plus, I've been getting re-aquanted with a lot of my progressive metal albums that have been taking in dust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INDWELLING - And My Eyes Shall Weep   INDWELLING - And My Eyes Shall Weep Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INDWELLING - And My Eyes Shall Weep
Page 1 of 1