Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SSS - Short Sharp Shock

Go down 
+6
rattpoison
Thrasher73
Tall Tyrion
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

SSS - Short Sharp Shock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSS - Short Sharp Shock   SSS - Short Sharp Shock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:05 pm

rattpoison wrote:
I thought this thread might of been about the great Sigue Sigue Sputnik, but alas no. Sad

Haha.

I actually thought the thread was about the album "Short Sharp Shock" by Brit Oi punk rockers Chaos UK.
Back to top Go down
outofstep
Metal novice
Metal novice
outofstep

Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: SSS - Short Sharp Shock   SSS - Short Sharp Shock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:05 pm

decapitate wrote:
rattpoison wrote:
I thought this thread might of been about the great Sigue Sigue Sputnik, but alas no. Sad

Haha.

I actually thought the thread was about the album "Short Sharp Shock" by Brit Oi punk rockers Chaos UK.

That's a great record! I think I'll dust that one off and spin it a few times tonight. I havn't listened to it in years!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: SSS - Short Sharp Shock   SSS - Short Sharp Shock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:55 pm

Givin' these hepcats a bump.

These boys from the Beatles hometown do the crossover thrash/punk thing pretty well, but don't seem to get as much recognition that some of these other new "retro" thrash bands are getting. Dang shame about that.

I have their debut and fans of Munipal Waste or old DRI would do right by checking these guys out. Most tunes clock in around the 2 minute mark. They put out a 2nd album (The Dividing Line)that I have yet to hear and are apparently putting the finishing touches on the 3rd.

Check 'em out if ya got the jacobs...

http://www.myspace.com/shortsharpshockuk

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: SSS - Short Sharp Shock   SSS - Short Sharp Shock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:21 am

The only true Short Sharp Shock is the LP by Chaos UK. One of the best hc albums ever imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SSS - Short Sharp Shock   SSS - Short Sharp Shock - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SSS - Short Sharp Shock
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2