Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you all think of Ian Gillan's Future Shock?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

What do you all think of Ian Gillan's Future Shock? Empty
PostSubject: What do you all think of Ian Gillan's Future Shock?   What do you all think of Ian Gillan's Future Shock? Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 12:38 am

I was at my local record store and I managed to find an LP Future Shock by Ian Gillan. Anyway since I didn't have any money on me at the time I reserved it. It costs $8 US is it worth buyuing or is it a crap album?
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think of Ian Gillan's Future Shock?   What do you all think of Ian Gillan's Future Shock? Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 10:15 am

I like that album a lot. I realy like all GILLAN albums but FUTURE SHOCK is one of my fave because it was the first i bought by GILLAN. Great art work on the cover too. BUY IT.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think of Ian Gillan's Future Shock?   What do you all think of Ian Gillan's Future Shock? Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 12:34 pm

Great album! As heavy as Judas Priest, but with a different vibe. I love Gillan's voice, and think the stuff he did with GILLAN (the band) was easily as good as the stuff he did with Deep Purple.

His Ian Gillan Band stuff is a bit more experimental. They mix in bits of the blues, jazz, and other experimental elements.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think of Ian Gillan's Future Shock?   What do you all think of Ian Gillan's Future Shock? Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 9:31 pm

Oh yeah buy it, Gillan is a great band if you get the chance buy Mr. Universe that is probably his best. Gillan is in my opinion one of the most underrated and overlooked hard rock/metal bands of all time.
Back to top Go down
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think of Ian Gillan's Future Shock?   What do you all think of Ian Gillan's Future Shock? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 10:18 pm

thanx guys
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think of Ian Gillan's Future Shock?   What do you all think of Ian Gillan's Future Shock? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 10:37 pm

fingers wrote:
thanx guys

Did you pick it up? What do you think?
Back to top Go down
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think of Ian Gillan's Future Shock?   What do you all think of Ian Gillan's Future Shock? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 8:14 am

No I havent I will though next time my local record store is open
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think of Ian Gillan's Future Shock?   What do you all think of Ian Gillan's Future Shock? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you all think of Ian Gillan's Future Shock?
Page 1 of 1