Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever

Go down 
+5
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
TheGooch
DallasBlack
Chairman_Smith
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever Empty
PostSubject: Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever   Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:56 am

lol!

http://blog.wired.com/music/2008/04/a-scientific-at.html
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever   Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:47 am

No worse (maybe even better) than some of the crap I hear on Wal-Mart radio everyday.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever   Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:02 am

its actually quite annoying
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever   Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:22 am

This experiment is a complete waste of time. The most annoying song ever was already created years ago. It's called "Come On Eileen" by Dexy's Midnight Runners.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever   Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:43 am

The most annoying song ever is anything by Dave Matthews Band.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever   Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:57 pm

tohostudios wrote:

AMEN to that. angry 🤘
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever   Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 9:21 pm

tohostudios wrote:

I completely agree!!!!
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever   Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 5:00 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
This experiment is a complete waste of time. The most annoying song ever was already created years ago. It's called "Come On Eileen" by Dexy's Midnight Runners.
Not true! It was actually "Pour Some Sugar on Me" (followed closely by "Armageddon It") by DEF LEPPARD! growl

"I'm hot, sticky sweet, from my head to my feecheh!" crazy happy
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever   Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:00 am

TrogDawn wrote:

If only you'd told me this earlier.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever   Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:05 am

TrogDawn wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Not true! It was actually "Pour Some Sugar on Me" (followed closely by "Armageddon It") by DEF LEPPARD! growl

No wait, I got it, I got it... it was "Fish Heads" by Barnes and Barnes.

"Fish heads, fish heads, roly poly fish heads... fish heads, fish heads, eat them up, YUM!"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever   Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:26 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
TrogDawn wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

"Fish heads, fish heads, roly poly fish heads... fish heads, fish heads, eat them up, YUM!"

Were they responsible for "Dead Puppies" too?

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever   Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:00 pm

Dead Puppies aren't much fun
They never come when you call
They don't play games at all

lol!
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

PostSubject: Re: Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever   Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:02 pm

TrogDawn wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Now that's just going too far. If you're gonna blaspheme, I'm leaving. Mad

tohostudios wrote:
Were they responsible for "Dead Puppies" too?
No, that was Ogden Edsl. You can trash that song all you want...it always made me suicidal. Neutral
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever   Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:08 pm

Let's not forget the inimitable Freddie Blassie and "Pencil-necked Geek".

PostSubject: Re: Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever   Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 9:20 pm

There's already a study underway called Simple Plan.

It's successfully failed!
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

PostSubject: Re: Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever   Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:53 am

tohostudios wrote:
But...I like the Blassie. Shocked
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever   Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:12 am

TrogDawn wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
But...I like the Blassie. Shocked

I did too. I used to love his interviews where he'd start filing his incisors. I'm talking about when he used to actually wrestle. His gimmick was to start gnawing on his opponents head until the guy started to bleed.

But that song is really annoying...

PostSubject: Re: Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever   Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:56 pm

earl the christmas squirel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever   Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scientific Attempt to create the most annoying song ever
Page 1 of 1