Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hybrid - The Will To Create

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Hybrid - The Will To Create Empty
PostSubject: Hybrid - The Will To Create   Hybrid - The Will To Create Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 3:50 pm

Anyone heard of these guys from Greece? Progressive/thrashy metal with clean vocals. Fans of Nevermore & Communic should check 'em out...

http://www.myspace.com/hybridgr
Back to top Go down
romeolimagolf
Metal student
Metal student
romeolimagolf

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid - The Will To Create   Hybrid - The Will To Create Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 8:19 pm

I like them. A lot of people compare them to Nevermore, but I just don't hear it. They remind me of a more progressive version of the band Crossfire from Turkey.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid - The Will To Create   Hybrid - The Will To Create Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 4:47 pm

Ordered this one because of you comparing them to COMMUNIC Metalguy 71.
And this is really good stuff, so thaks for the info.
Communic is one of my all time favourite band! And Hybrid has great potential, they are a bit away from Communic standards in songwriting yet, but definitely promising!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid - The Will To Create   Hybrid - The Will To Create Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 5:05 pm

Olafsto wrote:
Ordered this one because of you comparing them to COMMUNIC Metalguy 71.
And this is really good stuff, so thaks for the info.
Communic is one of my all time favourite band! And Hybrid has great potential, they are a bit away from Communic standards in songwriting yet, but definitely promising!

Yea, I wasn't blown away, but these guys definately have potential. I like what I'm hearing musically. The vocals are a little weak sometimes and don't feel quite as powerful as the music. Overall though, not bad.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid - The Will To Create   Hybrid - The Will To Create Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:19 am

Bump-da-bump

Pulled out this disc this week and was surprised how much I'm enjoying it. I'd still say that the silimarities to both Nevermore and Communic are valid. Not clones, but the style of power/progressive/thrash music with clean, soaring vocals.

Anyone else have this? Thoughts?

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid - The Will To Create   Hybrid - The Will To Create Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hybrid - The Will To Create
Page 1 of 1