Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The NHL Playoffs - Second Round

Go down 
+3
MetalGuy71
T-Roy
Required Fields
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The NHL Playoffs - Second Round - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:46 pm

exact33 wrote:
AceFrehley655 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
AceFrehley655 wrote:
Are you all coming from Philadelphie or just American that don't like Canadian because they think they are superior?

well considering they have skated rings around the habs the flyers are the superior team....

Alex

Wow you're chearing (Is that the good word) the Flyers because they are the superior team? Look like people who love a team just because they are good...Actually the Canadians are way better then the FLyers they won the four games they did against them in the regular season and I'm pretty sure they will beat them in the Playoff.

how is that 2-1 series lead sitting now??

Alex

Biron was lucky and I'm serious.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:43 pm

M!@# F!#!@$ S!@#!@#$ B!@#!@$!@$!@!#!@@!!@#$$

Sharks in 7??!!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:35 pm

AceFrehley655 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
AceFrehley655 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
AceFrehley655 wrote:
Are you all coming from Philadelphie or just American that don't like Canadian because they think they are superior?

well considering they have skated rings around the habs the flyers are the superior team....

Alex

Wow you're chearing (Is that the good word) the Flyers because they are the superior team? Look like people who love a team just because they are good...Actually the Canadians are way better then the FLyers they won the four games they did against them in the regular season and I'm pretty sure they will beat them in the Playoff.

how is that 2-1 series lead sitting now??

Alex

Biron was lucky and I'm serious.

Go Flyers!
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:09 am

T-Roy wrote:
M!@# F!#!@$ S!@#!@#$ B!@#!@$!@$!@!#!@@!!@#$$

Sharks in 7??!!
I KNEW IT!!! SHARKS IN 7! FTW!! cheers The NHL Playoffs - Second Round - Page 2 706602
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:14 pm

Well, my poor Avs hit the injury bug as well as the Red Wings. I expected it.

T-roy, i'm surprised at the Dallas, thought they'd maybe win two.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:19 am

Me too dude. I can't even watch. It's too painful! But Dallas looks solid.

Right now, I'd say Pitt looks unbeatable.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 8:38 am

Last nights game sucked! If NY actually beats Pittsburgh it will most certainly be a shock. I'd like to see Pittsburgh and Philadelphia play each other next.

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 12:51 pm

Actually Penguins could win the cup I'm pretty sure they will go in final.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 9:48 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Last nights game sucked! If NY actually beats Pittsburgh it will most certainly be a shock. I'd like to see Pittsburgh and Philadelphia play each other next.

I think once the flyers dispose of the habs the penguins/flyers series will be very entertaining. Talk about 2 clubs who are young and good!!

Alex

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:34 pm

exact33 wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

I think once the flyers dispose of the habs the penguins/flyers series will be very entertaining. Talk about 2 clubs who are young and good!!

Alex

Dude...Flyers sucks...Penguins will beat them without any effort.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 12:04 am

You sir are a very sore loser
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:59 pm

DeathCult wrote:

Flyers sucks! GO HABS GO!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 9:12 pm

the Penguins have had a tough time with the rangers as of late. No one thought the flyers would get this far so dont count them out just yet!!

Alex

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:31 am

AceFrehley655 wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

Flyers sucks! GO HABS GO!

Go Flyers!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:18 pm

Dallas pulled it off and I am glad to see Morrow do well as I used to watch him play for Portland's Jr. hockey team. Anyone but Detroit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:17 pm

NHL is OK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The NHL Playoffs - Second Round
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2