Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The NHL Playoffs - Second Round

Go down 
+3
MetalGuy71
T-Roy
Required Fields
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

The NHL Playoffs - Second Round Empty
PostSubject: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:38 pm

EASTERN CONFERENCE

Montreal Canadiens [1] vs. Philadelphia Flyers [6]
The Canadiens, who had the top seed, were pushed to the limit by the eighth seeded Boston Bruins in the opening round. The other team in the East who were victorious in a seven game series are the Philadelphia Flyers, who took out the Washington Capitals. Both teams could easily have been sent home packing after holding a 3-1 series lead, but managed to win their seventh game. Philadelphia are the most aggressive team in the East, so will be after Montreal's defensive players throughout the entirety of the series.
Prediction: Montreal in seven games.

Pittsburgh Penguins [2] vs. New York Rangers [5]
Sidney Crosby gets to advance beyond the first round of the playoffs for the first time in his career. Many people say that Pittsburgh deliberately lost their last game of the regular season so they wouldn't need to play Philadelphia in the first round. They will play another aggressive team, the New York Rangers in the second round. New York has Ryan Hollweg, Sean Avery, and Colton Orr on their roster, and you better believe that they will be after Crosby and Malkin.
Prediction: Pittsburgh in seven games.

WESTERN CONFERENCE

Detroit Red Wings [1] vs. Colorado Avalanche [6]
The Detroit Red Wings will face their hated arch-rivals, Colorado, again in 2008. However, this is the first time the teams face off without Patrick Roy in the playoffs. This time, Jose Theodore is the man behind the mask. The Avalanche defeated Minnesota in six in the first round, but the Wild only held a lead in games for four and a half minutes the whole series.
Prediction: Detroit in five games.

San Jose Sharks [2] vs. Dallas Stars [5]
The Dallas Stars defeated the defending Stanley Cup champions, the Anaheim Ducks, in the opening round of the playoffs. In the second round, they play a Sharks team who many people predict will take home the Cup this year. It took the Sharks seven games to put out the Calgary Flames in the opening round.
Prediction: San Jose in six games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:55 pm

SHARKS, FTW!!!!!
THORNTON IS A BEAST!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:58 pm

-------------------------------------------
Montréal VS Flyers
Sergei Kostystin, Alex Kovalev and my favourite Carey Price (Don't forget that this is MY team!) were great against the Bruins (Even if Kovalev could have been waaaaaay better) so if they can do as great as they did they will be able to beat the Flyers.
Prediction:
Montréal in seven games.

Pitsburg VS Rangers
Even if I hope that the Rangers will win this one I'm pretty much sure that Crosby,Malkin and the crew will win.
Prediction:
Pitsburg in 6-7 games (I really hesitated)

------------------------------------------
Red Wings VS Avalanche
------------------------------------------
Even if Teo will show what he's able to do Colorado will be beaten by the Redwings. I didn't really watched the Red Wings this year but I'm pretty sure they'll win,

Prediction:
Red Wings in five games

Sharks VS Stars
Dallas defeated the Ducks that were the Stanley Cup champions even with that I don't think they'll be able to beat San Jose.

Prediction:
Sharks in five games
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:45 pm

Go Flyers!!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:43 pm

Go Flyers!!

I think Montreal escaped with the shirt on their back against boston. although the Flyers did the same they were not supposed to go far. I think the Flyers will beat Montreal in 7 games. Biron and Briere are coming on strong and I dont think montreal has an answer...

Alex

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:03 pm

Poor Avs. Always have to face Detroit. I would love to see Sakic get one more ring before he retires.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:07 pm

Flyers SUCKS!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:11 pm

AceFrehley655 wrote:
Flyers SUCKS!

Nicely put. Direct and to the point. Well done, sir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:19 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
AceFrehley655 wrote:
Flyers SUCKS!

Nicely put. Direct and to the point. Well done, sir.

Thanks!

GO HABS GO!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:22 pm

Flyers rule!
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:32 pm

SHARKS! FTW!!!

Sharks in TWO games, Stars will friggin' quit and go home after the second SHULLACKING!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:29 am

Yeah canadians won yesterday! GO PRICE GO! GO KOVALEV GO! GO KOSTOPOULOS GO!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:38 pm

AceFrehley655 wrote:

Go Flyers!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:52 pm

Quote :
SHARKS! FTW!!!

Sharks in TWO games, Stars will friggin' quit and go home after the second SHULLACKING

What's that sound of crickets I hear?
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:23 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
AceFrehley655 wrote:

Go Flyers!!

GO Flyers!!!

If it wasnt for the refs smoking crack game 1 would be a flyers w too...

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:11 pm

Are you all coming from Philadelphie or just American that don't like Canadian because they think they are superior?
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:36 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
Quote :
SHARKS! FTW!!!

Sharks in TWO games, Stars will friggin' quit and go home after the second SHULLACKING

What's that sound of crickets I hear?
Okay seriously! Sharks in 5 *picking crow feathers out of my teeth after game one*

game two right now! 0-0 in the first.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:37 am

AceFrehley655 wrote:
Are you all coming from Philadelphie or just American that don't like Canadian because they think they are superior?

Superior at making maple syrup and a decent selection of beers? Sure, I'll give you that. Good job, Canada.

Go Flyers!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:20 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
AceFrehley655 wrote:

Superior at making maple syrup and a decent selection of beers? Sure, I'll give you that. Good job, Canada.

Go Flyers!!

GO HABS GO! FLYERS SUCKS BRIÈRE IS AN A**HOLE AND BIRON A MOTHERF*****!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:24 pm

AceFrehley655 wrote:

well considering they have skated rings around the habs the flyers are the superior team....

Alex

White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:27 pm

GO FLAMES The NHL Playoffs - Second Round 505193
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:30 pm

OKAY NOT MESSING AROUND THIS TIME.

Sharks in 6, NO JOKE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:19 pm

exact33 wrote:
AceFrehley655 wrote:

well considering they have skated rings around the habs the flyers are the superior team....

Alex

Wow you're chearing (Is that the good word) the Flyers because they are the superior team? Look like people who love a team just because they are good...Actually the Canadians are way better then the FLyers they won the four games they did against them in the regular season and I'm pretty sure they will beat them in the Playoff.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:21 pm

AceFrehley655 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
AceFrehley655 wrote:

Alex

Wow you're chearing (Is that the good word) the Flyers because they are the superior team? Look like people who love a team just because they are good...Actually the Canadians are way better then the FLyers they won the four games they did against them in the regular season and I'm pretty sure they will beat them in the Playoff.

Go Flyers!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:28 pm

AceFrehley655 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
AceFrehley655 wrote:

Alex

how is that 2-1 series lead sitting now??

Alex

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The NHL Playoffs - Second Round   The NHL Playoffs - Second Round Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The NHL Playoffs - Second Round
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next