Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Show your treasures!

Go down 
+15
DeathCult
Vordul
Selvmord
ensiferum2k
arttieTHE1manparty
EvyMetal
INVADERS
A Handful of Wayne
tohostudios
SideShowDisaSter
Thrasher73
kmorg
ultmetal
the sentinel
sovdat
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

Show your treasures! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show your treasures!   Show your treasures! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:37 am

Wow, where did you get I Was Watching My Death???! And how much? Very Happy That one is one of my favorite death metal albums too! I haven't listened to Scarlet Slaughterer much yet ...

Well if you know someone who didn't get kicked out of thrashmageddon then he could pass the links to Crillson and Sanctum mp3s to you. Otherwise I could do a 320kbps upload, but I have a SLOW internet connection at the moment, so I don't suppose that it would be possible within a month or so.
Back to top Go down
ensiferum2k
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ensiferum2k

Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Show your treasures!   Show your treasures! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:25 am

I got it from a trading buddy I met on ebay. I had to fork over quite a bit to get it off his hands tho Neutral over 200 but under 300
you better get a copy soon or you could be looking at having to pay sororicide prices to get it. scarlet is very good raw thrash, but it's not in the same league as 'I was watching my death'.

http://www.musicpriceguide.com/144978/MAGNUS-I-Was-Watching-My-Death-CD-VADER-IMPERATOR.html
Back to top Go down
ensiferum2k
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ensiferum2k

Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Show your treasures!   Show your treasures! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:05 pm

del
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show your treasures!   Show your treasures! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show your treasures!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4