Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hidden treasures

Go down 
+18
DakotaRogers
Gilbert
Lari
Wargod
choosemetal
chewie
ultmetal
scottmitchell74
mlotek
Eyesore
Spiner202
MetalGuy71
Temple of Blood
Boris2008
Witchfinder
Fat Freddy
nevermore
stormspell
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

Hidden treasures Empty
PostSubject: Hidden treasures   Hidden treasures Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:12 am

Haven't posted in a while, so here comes. Those are some of our upcoming releases. All thoughts, comments, and suggestions are welcome!

Hidden treasures PARADOX_zpse749d73a

PARADOX - The Demo Collection 1986-1987 2CD

A double CD set featuring Demo #1 (!986), Mystery (1987), and 30 minutes treasure throwe of previously unreleased demos from the 1986 session! A must-have treat for every Teutonic speed/thrash fan!

Hidden treasures OVVL-500_zps8a305377

OVVL - Ovvl CD

Vintage sounding hard rocking metal of doomy origins, transcending Middle Earth on the wings of gypsy magic, seen through the eyes of a goblin woman.

Hidden treasures HORROR_PIKNIK_500_zpscc653ae2

HORROR PIKNIK - Speed Metal Je Ziv CD

Cult old-school speed/thrash metal from Eastern Europe! For fans of Kreator, Destruction, Slayer, Exumer, etc.

Enhanced CD, featuring 5 promo video clips in the multimedia section.

Hidden treasures TWILIGHT-MESSENGER_zpsc6c0bae8

TWILIGHT MESSENGER - The World Below CD

An international project featuring Juan "the Beast" Rodriguez on vocals. Euro Power metal with US flare for fans of Iced Earth, Death Dealer, Cage, just to name a few.

Hidden treasures CRUSADER_zps8cdb3d9e

CRUSADER - Onward Into Battle CD

New Wave of Traditional Heavy Metal from Chicago. Proudly influenced by Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, and of course Saxon.

Hidden treasures PERPY_zps9ee71db0

PERPETRATOR - Thermonuclear Epiphany CD

Teutonic thrash metal via Portugal, in the vein of olde masters such as DESTRUCTION, ARTILLERY, ASSASSIN, DEATHROW, RAZOR, HEADHUNTER, DARKNESS, IRON ANGEL, etc.

Hidden treasures HYPERTENSION_zps3727dc2d

HYPERTENSION - Primeval Tyrants Prevail CD

Dark occult arcane metal for fans of VENOM, BATHORY, CELTIC FROST, early RUNNING WILD

Hidden treasures BLADE-KILLER_zps8f421db3

BLADEKILLER - Bladekiller EP CD

NWOBHM via Los Angeles, California. For fans of early Iron Maiden, Tygers of Pan Tang, Cloven Hoof, etc.

Hidden treasures VINDICATOR_zps16ebf928

VINDICATOR - Sleeping With Evil CD

New Wave of Classic Thrash Metal from Ohio, USA. For fans of Nuclear Assault, Megadeth, Annihilator, Defiance, Heathen, etc.

Audio samples: http://stormspell.bandcamp.com

-

Last edited by stormspell on Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

Hidden treasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden treasures   Hidden treasures Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:39 am

Looks like some mighty fine junk you listed there.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Hidden treasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden treasures   Hidden treasures Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:55 am

Blade Killer sound...well, killer! :-)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

Hidden treasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden treasures   Hidden treasures Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:09 am

Nice! I will be getting the Ovvl, Crusader, Blade Killer and Vindicator.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Hidden treasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden treasures   Hidden treasures Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:13 am

I'll be getting Crusader,Blade Killer and Vindicator.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

Hidden treasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden treasures   Hidden treasures Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:16 am

You've got great junk man!! Very Happy  (someone had to say it, and lets face it, it was always likely to be me lol! ))

Only listened to the two that appealed from your description Ovvl & Hypertension (from what's on youtube) I dig Ovvl, it's not blowing my socks off but I'm feeling it. Hypertension on the other hand ARE blowing my socks off, the two songs I've heard are right up my alley and I want this ASAP greedy 

I've not been on your website. Would it be a major hassle/expense to get this to me in the U.K? Btw much better cover than the one on the YouTube vids too.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

Hidden treasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden treasures   Hidden treasures Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:15 am

Not junk at all!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Hidden treasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden treasures   Hidden treasures Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:18 am

Blade Killer and Vindicator sound pretty sweet!

Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 283

Hidden treasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden treasures   Hidden treasures Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:17 pm

I didn't know Vindicator had something new coming out. That sounds pretty intriguing, along with Crusader, and Twilight Messenger. I'll wait until the inevitable next releases from Rocka Rollas and Blazon Stone before ordering though, only because shipping to Canada is brutal.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Hidden treasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden treasures   Hidden treasures Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 3:44 pm

Looks killer, as always. I've been pimping Owl here for a while; hopefully people give them a shot now.
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

Hidden treasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden treasures   Hidden treasures Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:14 pm

I will eventually buy PARADOX - The Demo Collection. I had one LP a long time ago, was good Anthrax-type thrash/speed metal.
I like Vindicator but hate snakes so will not buy that new release. Bands for over 30 years have lost out on sales to me due to their cover art with snakes. I doubt I am alone.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Hidden treasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden treasures   Hidden treasures Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:03 pm

Twilight Messenger = Fantastic! Will be getting that!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Hidden treasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden treasures   Hidden treasures Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:04 pm

New Vindicator? Right on!

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

Hidden treasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden treasures   Hidden treasures Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:06 pm

I really liked the sound of Blade Killer. Might have to get that one.
Back to top Go down
choosemetal
Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

Number of posts : 757

Hidden treasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden treasures   Hidden treasures Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:23 am

New Vindicator! Awesome!

Last edited by choosemetal on Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wwwtotalmetal.blogspot.com/
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Hidden treasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden treasures   Hidden treasures Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:29 pm

I've gotten some mp3's from Stormspell to play on my show and they are all killer!

Metalwargod
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Hidden treasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden treasures   Hidden treasures Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:01 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
That Ovvl sounds promising too. Sounds vaguley familiar, like another band, but I can't put my finger on it.

Eyesore wrote:
Looks killer, as always. I've been pimping Owl here for a while; hopefully people give them a shot now.
You have? Where? When?

Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

Hidden treasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden treasures   Hidden treasures Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 4:31 pm

I've never heard of Crusader before, but I think I need that CD.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Hidden treasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden treasures   Hidden treasures Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 6:05 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
That Ovvl sounds promising too. Sounds vaguley familiar, like another band, but I can't put my finger on it.

Eyesore wrote:
You have? Where? When?
I don't know. Maybe in the Retro thread, maybe the free downloads thread. I know I posted somewhere about their Christmas mixtape because it came in wrapping paper and a bow, which was cool. Or maybe in the recent purchases thread. Either way, I've definitely brought them up.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Hidden treasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden treasures   Hidden treasures Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:53 pm

Eyesore wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Eyesore wrote:
You have? Where? When?
I don't know. Maybe in the Retro thread, maybe the free downloads thread. I know I posted somewhere about their Christmas mixtape because it came in wrapping paper and a bow, which was cool. Or maybe in the recent purchases thread. Either way, I've definitely brought them up.
I looked up their bandcamp page. As soon as I saw the cassette tapes, I remembered them. I never bothered giving them a listen because I didn't want to hear something I liked and have it only available on tape. I have no time for that nonsense. A cd however, that's a different story.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Hidden treasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden treasures   Hidden treasures Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:30 pm

Wondering when these titles are going to be available.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Hidden treasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden treasures   Hidden treasures Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:10 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Eyesore wrote:
You have? Where? When?
I looked up their bandcamp page. As soon as I saw the cassette tapes, I remembered them. I never bothered giving them a listen because I didn't want to hear something I liked and have it only available on tape. I have no time for that nonsense. A cd however, that's a different story.
Yeah, they've released a few cassettes, a couple things on vinyl, and a limited edition CD. Obviously I'd prefer CDs, but the tapes are cheap and I kinda dig the nostalgia.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

Hidden treasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden treasures   Hidden treasures Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:27 am

nevermore wrote:
I'm going to be out of town most of December and have decided to postpone any store updates for January. If I have the time will try to send some copies to CDBaby and/or other dealers which can sell it prior to X-mas. Will keep you posted if this transpires.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Hidden treasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden treasures   Hidden treasures Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 2:03 am

stormspell wrote:
nevermore wrote:
I'm going to be out of town most of December and have decided to postpone any store updates for January. If I have the time will try to send some copies to CDBaby and/or other dealers which can sell it prior to X-mas. Will keep you posted if this transpires.
Just send them all to me beforehand. I'm good for it. =)
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Hidden treasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden treasures   Hidden treasures Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 8:57 pm

stormspell wrote:
nevermore wrote:
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hidden treasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden treasures   Hidden treasures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden treasures
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next