Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released

Go down 
+34
sam
scottmitchell74
A Handful of Wayne
metalheaded
Lurideath
mr.electric39
Skysplitter
Troublezone
Mglaffas81
juanmiguel
SideShowDisaSter
exact33
MetalGuy71
Muloc7253
Metal Misfit
thejokeriv
Selvmord
Fat Freddy
the sentinel
Wargod
candlemass
caniplaywithmadness?
MetalRob331
krokus
TheGooch
GrandNational
Invader
iamrockerfun
Rex
ghostintheruins
mc666
ultmetal
ghost
tul
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:41 pm

🤘 I am happy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:47 pm

OH DEAR GOD! That is so freakin' killer! The double-bass/scream intro is one of the coolest things I've heard in a long time.

I have a feeling Priest are going to be making metal history with this album. I haven't anticipated an album this much in a long time.

Is that artwork for the single or the album itself? I hope it's not the album: while it's really cool looking, I'm very stubborn about bands not using their classic logos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:52 pm

get_the_firehouse wrote:
Is that artwork for the single or the album itself? I hope it's not the album: while it's really cool looking, I'm very stubborn about bands not using their classic logos.
Looks like the album art to me, and I think it looks killer.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:18 pm

FINALLY getting a chance to hear this right now... couldn't do it @ work today cuz my PC there doesn't have speakers... it was TORTURE waiting till I got home!!

...and it sounds pretty frickin ace to me!! Can't wait to hear more!! 🤘

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Selvmord
Metal student
Metal student
Selvmord

Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:56 pm

Guess I'll be the first to say that it did absolutely nothing for me. My hopes of this being a great album have declined now that I've heard the title track.

Sorry folks. Just my opinion. I'm still going to give it plenty of spins though, because sometimes a first impression of a song for me, is wrong. We'll see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:00 pm

I'm now listening to this for the 14th time in a row. I'm in heaven, friends! I've been waiting for this with MUCH, MUCH anticipation.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:37 pm

Sounds good - parts of it sounds like Priest interpreting the phantom of the opera (the andrew lloyd webber version, not the Maiden song!) - looking forward to the whole album!
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:42 pm

Really good stuff that gives me hope for the album.
Back to top Go down
Muloc7253
Metal student
Metal student
Muloc7253

Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:36 pm

Just listening to it now...I really hope that this album doesn't turn out like the latest Manowar, as in badass metal songs and boring symphonies.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:45 pm

its such a cool song i cant wait for it to come out which i when may i ask
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:54 pm

TheGooch wrote:

I seem to recall that a date in July was mentioned, but I can't remember where I saw that. Can someone confirm that or am I just pulling that date out of my a$$-hat?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:11 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
TheGooch wrote:

I seem to recall that a date in July was mentioned, but I can't remember where I saw that. Can someone confirm that or am I just pulling that date out of my a$$-hat?

I think it's something like June 14, could be wrong though
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:01 pm

I have to say I am a bit surprised by the track. I figured it would be more in the way of AoR but this is much more classic priest. It is a good track but the best thing is the guitars sound like priest. Its got that familar sound again that the band had lost post-painkiller.

Alex

SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:13 pm

I'm digging this!

Metal student
Metal student
juanmiguel

Number of posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:06 am

THEY CHANGED THE BAND LOGO?. . . awwwwwww
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 6:55 am

Sounds great to these ears. The guitars sound a bit muddy, though, and the overall production ain't great - Also, the drums are very, very low in the mix - Hope this is just an demo version.

Otherwise, GREAT song!! 🤘 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:59 pm

*shrugs* It's kinda like a typical fast Priest track, which is all fine and dandy, but it's not like they haven't done this type of stuff way better many times before. It's ok, but at the same time like a Freewheel Burning or a Dissident Aggressor with an unnecessary intro that has nothing musically to do with the rest of the song, ala typical modern day owerblown Metal (Maiden's route for the last decade). This sorta stuff feels kinda forced to my ears.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:35 am

When the main riff first starts its sounds like Ted Nugent's Stranglehold riff sped up fast. I think it's a keeper! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Skysplitter
Metal student
Metal student
Skysplitter

Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:06 pm

It's a killer track! I can't wait for "Nostradamus" to come out, This tune has given me high hopes for the album!
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:07 am

Good melody for the chorus.... when I'm remembering the chorus after the song is over on the first play... good song... fair production....

it could be really good though!

I like it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:15 am

New track streaming HERE
Back to top Go down
ghostintheruins
Metal novice
Metal novice
ghostintheruins

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:49 am

Eyesore wrote:
New track streaming HERE

Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 3:19 pm

I'm not too big on this new song. Kind of boring. It's good, but just sort of goes nowhere.
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 4:04 pm

I quite like it. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 4:09 pm

candlemass wrote:
I quite like it. Cool
The newest one, "Visions?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next