Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War Pigs Cover (Gov't Mule)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

War Pigs Cover (Gov't Mule) Empty
PostSubject: War Pigs Cover (Gov't Mule)   War Pigs Cover (Gov't Mule) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:34 am

I'm really digging this cover what do you think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War Pigs Cover (Gov't Mule)   War Pigs Cover (Gov't Mule) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:03 pm

Cool cover. But I'm so sick of that song at this point I'm not impressed. Haha. There should really be a law that prevents people from covering certain songs after a certain point. Haha.
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: War Pigs Cover (Gov't Mule)   War Pigs Cover (Gov't Mule) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:37 pm

i agree I just thought it was cool that they were stepping out of their southern mold a bit and trying something new and doing it very well. Gov't Mule have good taste in covers (Mississippi Queen, Just Got Paid etc.) and they defenetly do them well

Heres hoping for a covers album Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War Pigs Cover (Gov't Mule)   War Pigs Cover (Gov't Mule) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:52 pm

that was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: War Pigs Cover (Gov't Mule)   War Pigs Cover (Gov't Mule) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:00 am

wow, I love the guy's voice!! Really cool
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: War Pigs Cover (Gov't Mule)   War Pigs Cover (Gov't Mule) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:44 am

Eyesore wrote:
Cool cover. But I'm so sick of that song at this point I'm not impressed. Haha. There should really be a law that prevents people from covering certain songs after a certain point. Haha.

Not a bad cover, but I agree with Eyesore. Unfortunately, I think that until we're out of that cluster-f*ck known as the Middle East, bands are gonna keep playing this song. Who would've thought that a song written 35 years ago about a different conflict would seem so relevant today?
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: War Pigs Cover (Gov't Mule)   War Pigs Cover (Gov't Mule) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:56 pm

This band has excellent musicians.... I saw them last year and 75% of the show was covers. From blues standards to Motown to Zeppelin.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: War Pigs Cover (Gov't Mule)   War Pigs Cover (Gov't Mule) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:22 pm

James B. wrote:
This band has excellent musicians.... I saw them last year and 75% of the show was covers. From blues standards to Motown to Zeppelin.

Sounds like a cool gig.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: War Pigs Cover (Gov't Mule)   War Pigs Cover (Gov't Mule) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:00 pm

[quote="MetalGuy71
Sounds like a cool gig.[/quote]

They are coming to my neck of the woods this summer with Ratdog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Pigs Cover (Gov't Mule)   War Pigs Cover (Gov't Mule) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War Pigs Cover (Gov't Mule)
Page 1 of 1