Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Crue video...

Go down 
+3
ThrashedOutCobra33
thejokeriv
iamrockerfun
7 posters
AuthorMessage

New Crue video... Empty
PostSubject: New Crue video...   New Crue video... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:42 pm

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.showvids&friendID=7250583&n=7250583&MyToken=80c8d6d3-d115-4c89-9c52-1b53b37ce40d
Back to top Go down

New Crue video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Crue video...   New Crue video... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:44 pm

Not bad at all, actually.
Back to top Go down

New Crue video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Crue video...   New Crue video... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:51 pm

I definitely like this song. I'm actually pretty impressed that they were even able to capture a bit of their 80s sound in just one song! I wonder if the rest of the album will follow a similar path?

Doesn't Jacoby from Papa Roach look like Sixx from like 20 years ago? Haha.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

New Crue video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Crue video...   New Crue video... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:54 pm

really good enjoyable song. like it much.
see what's is all on full album.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/

New Crue video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Crue video...   New Crue video... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:55 pm

Good tune...
Back to top Go down

New Crue video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Crue video...   New Crue video... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:08 pm

Pretty cool. Sounds kinda' like a cross between Dr.Feelgood and New Tattoo.

Let's hope the rest of the album follows suit. On the last album, the lead single, "Hell On High Heels", had much promise, but the rest of the album wasn't anywhere near as good. Then again, this time they've got something to prove.

Come June 17, I'll be at my local cd with cash in hand, waiting for the store to open. But, I'm running to the Judas Priest section first! Nostradamus takes priority! 🤘
Back to top Go down

New Crue video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Crue video...   New Crue video... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Nice video, cool song.

A lot better than that smurfing If I Die Tomorrow nonsense, that's for sure
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

New Crue video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Crue video...   New Crue video... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:25 pm

Not a bad song
Back to top Go down

New Crue video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Crue video...   New Crue video... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:51 pm

nice!!! too bad this won't sell anything when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

New Crue video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Crue video...   New Crue video... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:42 pm

Im diggin it
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

New Crue video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Crue video...   New Crue video... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:31 am

Wow, didn't see that coming. Not bad at all.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

New Crue video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Crue video...   New Crue video... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:47 am

ParanoidTime wrote:

I think it'll debut strong, then drop pretty quick. I'll definitely be buying it. The single is classic Motley, IMO. Can't wait to see'em in July.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

New Crue video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Crue video...   New Crue video... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:29 am

Pretty cool. Nice to see Tommy behind the kit instead of turntables. And that's gotta be the biggest bass drum I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down

New Crue video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Crue video...   New Crue video... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:31 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
And that's gotta be the biggest bass drum I've ever seen.

That's what I said when I saw the Tommy and Pamela video.
Back to top Go down

New Crue video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Crue video...   New Crue video... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:21 pm

ParanoidTime wrote:

Maybe not, but that will be their strongest single in a long time, I think...
Back to top Go down

New Crue video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Crue video...   New Crue video... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:02 pm

Metal Misfit wrote:
ParanoidTime wrote:

I think it'll debut strong, then drop pretty quick. I'll definitely be buying it. The single is classic Motley, IMO. Can't wait to see'em in July.

that's what happens to EVERYTHING, unfortunately.

i'm a billboard.com addict, and i'm all about numbers...just a few years ago, it used to take at least 300,000 - 400,000 copies sold/shipped to get the number 1 spot on the Top 200 album chart.

many weeks this year, it has only taken 50,000 - 70,000 copies to get the top album spot. and that's from mainstream pop/country/rap. that, of course, doesn't account for digital sales at all (itunes, etc).

so for motley's new album, i'm predicting a top 10 showing at maybe 25,000 copies sold. hopefully they'll surprise me with better than that though! they deserve it with quality stuff like this.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

New Crue video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Crue video...   New Crue video... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:05 pm

Sounds ok to me. Here's a live performance from a few days ago on Jimmy Kimmel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2cIBmV-Esg
Back to top Go down

New Crue video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Crue video...   New Crue video... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:34 pm

Mick Mars is badass.
Back to top Go down

New Crue video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Crue video...   New Crue video... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:36 pm

You gotta give Mick Mars for hanging in there despite his condition
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Crue video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Crue video...   New Crue video... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Crue video...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: