Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The HoM Meat Loaf Extravaganza

Go down 
+14
Mglaffas81
Mortuary
Shiney
TrogDawn
MetalGuy71
kmorg
ultmetal
tohostudios
DallasBlack
Angelcake Adonisus Fox
the sentinel
SAHB Healer
DeathCult
scottmitchell74
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

The HoM Meat Loaf Extravaganza - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The HoM Meat Loaf Extravaganza   The HoM Meat Loaf Extravaganza - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 7:43 am

Ant they both start with ME too!!!! humble

PostSubject: Re: The HoM Meat Loaf Extravaganza   The HoM Meat Loaf Extravaganza - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:32 am

Meat was on Ghost Hunters last night. Two of my favorite things combined for the first time! I had a woody for 60 minutes straight! It's wrong for a man to love another man as much as I love Meat.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: The HoM Meat Loaf Extravaganza   The HoM Meat Loaf Extravaganza - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:43 am

Why did I open this thread? I should have known better....I DO know better....

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: The HoM Meat Loaf Extravaganza   The HoM Meat Loaf Extravaganza - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:14 am

LMAO!!!!! He was awesome in Fight Club as a man with no balls!!!!! (Literally!)
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: The HoM Meat Loaf Extravaganza   The HoM Meat Loaf Extravaganza - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:16 am

I saw Meat on "Ghost Hunters" last night too... he was having way too much fun.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: The HoM Meat Loaf Extravaganza   The HoM Meat Loaf Extravaganza - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:21 am

Meat Loaf is great!!! The man has an excellent voice, I have his last studio album, 'Bat Out of Hell III' and I think he sounded great.

I wish Jim Steinman and Meat Loaf would stop their constant bickering and work together on another full length album, they can call it 'Back Into Hell Again and Again and Again: Bat Out of Hell IV"
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: The HoM Meat Loaf Extravaganza   The HoM Meat Loaf Extravaganza - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:31 am

Meat stars in an episode from Season 2 of Masters Of Horror called "Pelts". He's great in that one.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: The HoM Meat Loaf Extravaganza   The HoM Meat Loaf Extravaganza - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:59 am

In Meat Loaf related news:

Pearl, fronted by Pearl Aday (Meat Loaf’s step-daughter and Scott Ian’s wife) release their debut album in January.
It’s called Little Immaculate White Fox, and the singer has included a cover of Ike & Tina Turner’s Nutbush City Limits on the record.
Aside from Ian on guitar, the album also has guest appearances from Ted Nugent and Jerry Cantrell. It was produced by Joe Barresi.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The HoM Meat Loaf Extravaganza   The HoM Meat Loaf Extravaganza - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:29 am

Quote :
Pearl, fronted by Pearl Aday (Meat Loaf’s step-daughter and Scott Ian’s wife) release their debut album in January.

The rest of the Pearl band is Mother Superior (great band!), who were members of the Henry Rollins band for his last few releases, if anyone cares. Pearl Aday also supplied some back-up vocals on the new Ace Frehley album.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: The HoM Meat Loaf Extravaganza   The HoM Meat Loaf Extravaganza - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:36 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :

The rest of the Pearl band is Mother Superior (great band!), who were members of the Henry Rollins band for his last few releases, if anyone cares. Pearl Aday also supplied some back-up vocals on the new Ace Frehley album.

Cool, I loved the album they backed Henry Rollins on, 'Nice'. I will check out Pearl 's solo album based on that fact alone, thanks for the addition info MG.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The HoM Meat Loaf Extravaganza   The HoM Meat Loaf Extravaganza - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:43 am

No problemo. I'll always give a shout out to Mother Superior when given the chance. I learned about them from the Rollins connection, but they are a fantastic band in their own right.

https://heartofmetal.niceboard.com/rip-f4/mother-superior-t6374.htm?highlight=mother+superior#252513

PostSubject: Re: The HoM Meat Loaf Extravaganza   The HoM Meat Loaf Extravaganza - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The HoM Meat Loaf Extravaganza
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2