Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where Did You Get THAT Name From?

Go down 
+27
Leatherface
SAHB Healer
Tall Tyrion
Troublezone
Thrasher73
Hamer12
MetalGuy71
kmorg
ghost
Smindas
Mglaffas81
EvyMetal
XYZ
Required Fields
Stender
jstate
Fat Freddy
DeathCult
thejokeriv
the sentinel
White_Mage
mc666
tohostudios
Shiney
TrogDawn
scottmitchell74
DallasBlack
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

Where Did You Get THAT Name From? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Get THAT Name From?   Where Did You Get THAT Name From? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 8:36 pm

LOL @ "merry"...yeah.....that's what I meant! lol!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Get THAT Name From?   Where Did You Get THAT Name From? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:03 pm

T-Roy wrote:
Thrasher73 - LAME!
Spectrefate - merry!
FatFreddy - DORKY!
MetalGuy - YOU WISH!
Ultmetal - EGO!?!

T-Roy - KILLER NAME 🤘 !

T-Roy sounds like a dog treat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Get THAT Name From?   Where Did You Get THAT Name From? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:27 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Get THAT Name From?   Where Did You Get THAT Name From? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:55 pm

T-Roy sounds like a rapper name.

Yo T-Roy, why don'chu bust us some'a yo dope-a$$ freestylin' rhymes, cuz I heard on tha streetz dat you gots MAD skeeeeeelz on tha mic, knum'sayin'!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Get THAT Name From?   Where Did You Get THAT Name From? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 11:23 pm

TRU DAT CAP'N!!! CHECK DIS!

...WE DID IT LIKE THIS, WE DID IT LIKE THAT, WE DID IT WITH A WIFFLE BALL BAT!

*folds arms*
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Get THAT Name From?   Where Did You Get THAT Name From? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 11:57 pm

Yeah, he rap's about the dog biscuits Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Get THAT Name From?   Where Did You Get THAT Name From? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:00 am

TASTY! sign
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Get THAT Name From?   Where Did You Get THAT Name From? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 1:43 am

T-roy sounds like a hick name to me. His buddies are Luther and BillyBob.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Get THAT Name From?   Where Did You Get THAT Name From? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:40 am

If I had a "rap" name it'd be "Laundre", just put a comical spin on how they make up names.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Get THAT Name From?   Where Did You Get THAT Name From? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 9:28 pm

My real name is Karl Saxonovich. I have many 14 nieces and nephews. Pretty boring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Get THAT Name From?   Where Did You Get THAT Name From? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 12:53 am

T-Roy wrote:
TRU DAT CAP'N!!! CHECK DIS!

...WE DID IT LIKE THIS, WE DID IT LIKE THAT, WE DID IT WITH A WIFFLE BALL BAT!

*folds arms*

I love that song.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Get THAT Name From?   Where Did You Get THAT Name From? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 12:57 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
...Pretty boring.
JOIN THE CLUB BRO!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Get THAT Name From?   Where Did You Get THAT Name From? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 3:28 pm

Smindas wrote:
My name in the real world is Saminder (I'm half Indian, so I have a nice and Indian name), although most people just call me Sam - a lot easier, indeed. But anyway, Smindas is basically the result of slurring Saminder. Bet noone saw that coming ;P

You're a riddle wrapped in an enigma, young man. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Get THAT Name From?   Where Did You Get THAT Name From? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 3:30 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Gather 'round children and you will hear the story of how MetalGuy71 came to be...

Before I met my wife, one of the last girls I dated was an au pair (fancy word for "nanny") from France named Marie. She spoke English, but had a heavy accent. Anyway, in her free time, she hung out with other au pairs from other countries. I guess they were all from the same agency or something. I would go out with her and the au pairs to the bars and I'd usually bring a buddy or 2 with me. One time we went out and my buddy Joe hooked up with another au pair from France named Charlotte (who was, sadly, not a harlot) who was smokin' hot and had a very heavy accent. Joe took great pleasure in getting her to say things that she couldn't really understand or pronounce. At one point, he whispered to her, "Tell Dave (me) he is a Metal God" What came out, in a heavy French accent, was "Dave, you are a Metal Guy". We all got a big laugh out of that. Even after the girls moved back home and they were but a distant memory of a summer of fun, the phrase "Dave, you are a Metal Guy" kinda stuck whenever the guys got together. A few years ago when another friend of mine started a message board to keep us all in touch, registering under the name MetalGuy71 ('71 is the year of my birth) was a no-brainer.

And there you have it. The birth of MetalGuy71

I didn't think it would ever end. Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Get THAT Name From?   Where Did You Get THAT Name From? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:01 pm

Quote :
My real name is Karl Saxonovich.
surprised silent
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Get THAT Name From?   Where Did You Get THAT Name From? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:27 pm

spectrefate wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Gather 'round children and you will hear the story of how MetalGuy71 came to be...

Before I met my wife, one of the last girls I dated was an au pair (fancy word for "nanny") from France named Marie. She spoke English, but had a heavy accent. Anyway, in her free time, she hung out with other au pairs from other countries. I guess they were all from the same agency or something. I would go out with her and the au pairs to the bars and I'd usually bring a buddy or 2 with me. One time we went out and my buddy Joe hooked up with another au pair from France named Charlotte (who was, sadly, not a harlot) who was smokin' hot and had a very heavy accent. Joe took great pleasure in getting her to say things that she couldn't really understand or pronounce. At one point, he whispered to her, "Tell Dave (me) he is a Metal God" What came out, in a heavy French accent, was "Dave, you are a Metal Guy". We all got a big laugh out of that. Even after the girls moved back home and they were but a distant memory of a summer of fun, the phrase "Dave, you are a Metal Guy" kinda stuck whenever the guys got together. A few years ago when another friend of mine started a message board to keep us all in touch, registering under the name MetalGuy71 ('71 is the year of my birth) was a no-brainer.

That was the short version. I edited out all the dirty sex parts for the minors that read this.
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Get THAT Name From?   Where Did You Get THAT Name From? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:40 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Who's Uncle Saxon? Who the hell names their kid "Saxon"? surprised

I actully do know a girl whose real birth name is Saxon pretty cool eh
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Get THAT Name From?   Where Did You Get THAT Name From? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:20 am

I didn't whant the internet to give me a e-mail adress with numbers that would make my friends confuse and forgot my e-mail.So I had to find something unike and easy to remember. At the time I was listening to RATA BLANCA(power metal), so that is where I got the POWER, and I put macho, so people would know that I was a male when I entered into chat rooms and forums.

Every time I give my email to a friend, everybody laughts at it.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Get THAT Name From?   Where Did You Get THAT Name From? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:42 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
spectrefate wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

That was the short version. I edited out all the dirty sex parts for the minors that read this.

Thanks for nothing!!! angry
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Get THAT Name From?   Where Did You Get THAT Name From? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:44 pm

White_Mage wrote:
spectrefate wrote:
Who's Uncle Saxon? Who the hell names their kid "Saxon"? surprised

I actully do know a girl whose real birth name is Saxon pretty cool eh

I graduated high school with a girl named "Sunshine" and a boy named "Sterling". Both were their given Christian names. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Get THAT Name From?   Where Did You Get THAT Name From? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where Did You Get THAT Name From?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: