Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Testament - First Strike Still Deadly

Go down 
+9
mc666
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
Rex
Thrasher73
Smindas
A Handful of Wayne
7thSecond
scottmitchell74
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

Testament - First Strike Still Deadly - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testament - First Strike Still Deadly   Testament - First Strike Still Deadly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:59 am

Testament are Excellent. First Strike is an amazing album... Classic track made 100 times better/heavier.

I agree with mc666, The Gathering and Demonic are by far my favs.
Hopefully, the new album will be awesome, and what I've heard of it, looks like it will be 🤘
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Testament - First Strike Still Deadly   Testament - First Strike Still Deadly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 1:23 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Picked this up recently and just listened to it. Fantastic!!! This is how I like my Thrash. Fast, romping, understandable. I can only buy so much music and thus only so much Thrash but these guys are now on my Metal map!

Now I am much more likely to get the new one of which I've heard the one sample around here.

this disc is brilliant. the drums are solid and the guitar tones are brutal. I must say I like these re-recordings more than the originals!!

I wish the had redone C.O.T.L.O.D. (curse of the legions of death) from the Legace... great 80's thrash!!

They were so good back then, saw 'em on The Legacy and The New Order tours... great musicians.

Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Testament - First Strike Still Deadly   Testament - First Strike Still Deadly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 12:52 pm

Testament are awesome.

The Legacy is better than any of the big 4's debut albums, IMO.
Back to top Go down
metalheaded
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Testament - First Strike Still Deadly   Testament - First Strike Still Deadly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 1:49 pm

Just listened to Souls of Black this morning. Great album.

Listened to The Legacy a few days ago. I think that one will always be my fav by them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testament - First Strike Still Deadly   Testament - First Strike Still Deadly - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testament - First Strike Still Deadly
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2