Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Album have You Listened To The Most?

Go down 
+28
mr.electric39
nevermore
TheGooch
iamrockerfun
the sentinel
thejokeriv
kmorg
DeathCult
ThrashedOutCobra33
Troublezone
stepcousin
Lurideath
Invader
Hamer12
Stender
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
rattpoison
krokus
DallasBlack
Fat Freddy
mc666
tohostudios
scottmitchell74
MetalRob331
Mglaffas81
INVADERS
SAHB Healer
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

What Album have You Listened To The Most? Empty
PostSubject: What Album have You Listened To The Most?   What Album have You Listened To The Most? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 2:53 am

Not asking favorite or burnt out, because we've been over that already enough times. What I want to know is which album you have listened to the most times in your life, and how often have you listened to it?
For me it's Sabotage (or when the "Ozzy Years" Sabbath box set came out, disc #3 which also includes Sabbath Bloody).
I'd say I've listened to that an average of twice a month for over 30 years now. Others...Priest's "Stained Class", Volume 4, The Godz, Kansas "Masque", Deep Purple "Burn", and sleepers would be Hot Tuna "Hopkorv" and Pretty Things "Savage Eye". And of course SAHB Live.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Album have You Listened To The Most?   What Album have You Listened To The Most? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 2:57 am

Def Leppard - Hysteria. That thing has gotten played at least once a month, usually much more, since 1987. It's my go-to, everyday album. I love it.
Back to top Go down
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: What Album have You Listened To The Most?   What Album have You Listened To The Most? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:46 am

Judas Priest - Stained Class (fav album ever!!)
Iron Maiden - Killers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Album have You Listened To The Most?   What Album have You Listened To The Most? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:28 am

You can only have one!
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: What Album have You Listened To The Most?   What Album have You Listened To The Most? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:42 am

Metallica - ...and Justice for all

This was the first EVER cd I bought at the age of elleven, and I loved it - I didn't have any experience on music at that time, didn't know much about different genre's, and certainly didn't know about Thrash Metal/Technical Speed metal yet - I had just gotten into Heavy Metal, hearing Iron Maiden's "Remember Tomorrow" and Helloween's "Halloween" at the age of Ten, and from there on exploring bands like Manowar and Motorhead - but when I popped that CD in and listened to the opening chords of "Blackened", I just thought - "Holy Cow! What is this? I LOVE IT!! These guys blow everything else away!" - I remember listening to "Blackened" three times before bothering to listen to the rest of this amazing disc. Since that day, I played it every single day - now it kind of goes in stages - I can stop listening for two months, and suddenly pop it in one day, and listen to it every day for a month - But it get's at least 6 spins a month on average.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: What Album have You Listened To The Most?   What Album have You Listened To The Most? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 5:50 am

This is tough.

Pro-Pain - Contents Under Pressure. I seem to take this album out more then any other in my collection. Thats my metal choice.

Silverchair - Frogstomp. This is probably my favorite album of all time.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: What Album have You Listened To The Most?   What Album have You Listened To The Most? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:45 am

Probably:

Bride - Silence Is Madness
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What Album have You Listened To The Most?   What Album have You Listened To The Most? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:08 am

Easily:

Rush - 2112

I've had that album on 8 track, two cassettes (one got eaten by the player), 3 vinyls (kept wearing the record out) and 2 CDs (regular and gold).

PostSubject: Re: What Album have You Listened To The Most?   What Album have You Listened To The Most? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:15 am

kyuss - welcome to sky valley.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: What Album have You Listened To The Most?   What Album have You Listened To The Most? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:26 am

probably the Misfits - Walk Among Us

PostSubject: Re: What Album have You Listened To The Most?   What Album have You Listened To The Most? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:41 am

I'd have to say
Iron Maiden-Somewhere in Time
Bride-Live to Die
Metallica-Master of Puppets
Def Leppard-Hysteria
Black Sabbath-Sabotage(hehehe)
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: What Album have You Listened To The Most?   What Album have You Listened To The Most? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:42 am

Wooo... Lord only knows... probably something by Metallica, Raven, AC/DC or Stryper, cuz those are the bands I've been listening to the longest....

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Album have You Listened To The Most?   What Album have You Listened To The Most? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:43 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Probably:

Bride - Silence Is Madness

Oh, by the way, I have ben everywhere looking for the disc. Everyone tells me that it's out of print and all thatt type of bullshite. What is it like?
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: What Album have You Listened To The Most?   What Album have You Listened To The Most? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:08 am

Practically impossible to know. Maybe one of these or maybe something not on this list (I couldn't even give you an estimate of how many times either):

Iron Maiden-Fear Of The Dark
Blind Guardian-Nightfall In Middle Earth
Metallica-The Black Album
Savatage-Edge Of Thorns, Streets, Handful Of Rain, or Dead Winter Dead
TSO-Beethoven's Last Night

There are others and also ones that could very well equal or surpass those but I'll stick the ones above.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: What Album have You Listened To The Most?   What Album have You Listened To The Most? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:10 am

heathens rage.....what else? kotipelto?hahahahah.....
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: What Album have You Listened To The Most?   What Album have You Listened To The Most? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:29 am

Maybe some albums by WASP, KISS, ALICE COOPER, SCORPIONS, ACCEPT etc...I dont know, i am playing different stuff all the time, from the most underground band till the big ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Album have You Listened To The Most?   What Album have You Listened To The Most? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:31 am

krokus wrote:
Maybe some albums by WASP, KISS, ALICE COOPER, SCORPIONS, ACCEPT etc...I dont know, i am playing different stuff all the time, from the most underground band till the big ones.

Come to think of it there is more I listen to too. Shocked
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: What Album have You Listened To The Most?   What Album have You Listened To The Most? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:05 am

It's really between these 3 albums:

Sugarbomb - Bully
Candy - Whatever Happened To Fun
The Loveless - A Tale Of Sin And Salvation

Particuarly Sugarbomb's record, i was playing it like i had OCD at one point listening to it maybe 2-3 times a day! I've backed off now but it still gets a spin at least once a week.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: What Album have You Listened To The Most?   What Album have You Listened To The Most? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:12 am

AEROSMITH - Toys in the Attic & Rocks
Bought them when I was a kid in grade school. Still love them both today and give them regular spins.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What Album have You Listened To The Most?   What Album have You Listened To The Most? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:26 am

Probably either GnR - Appetite for Destruction or Metallica - Master of Puppets. I'm sure Megadeth's So Far So Good...would be up there too. They've all been part of the soundtrack to my life since high school and still get plenty of airtime all these years later.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: What Album have You Listened To The Most?   What Album have You Listened To The Most? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:32 am

Either Living Sacrifice--Conceived in fire, or Vengeance Rising-- Human Sacrifice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Album have You Listened To The Most?   What Album have You Listened To The Most? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:26 pm

AC/DC's Back in Black (my first album a bit over 4 years ago).

For the first 5 months I had it, I played it anywhere from one to three times a day. For the next couple years, I played it once or twice a week. And since then, I play it once a week to once a month.
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: What Album have You Listened To The Most?   What Album have You Listened To The Most? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 2:43 pm

That would be the S/T Clutch album for me, I have listened to it at least 2 or 3 times a week since I got it in the mid 90's
Back to top Go down
Invader
Metal master
Metal master
Invader

Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: What Album have You Listened To The Most?   What Album have You Listened To The Most? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 2:48 pm

Probably Iron Maiden - Powerslave
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: What Album have You Listened To The Most?   What Album have You Listened To The Most? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:08 pm

For me it is Black Sabbath's "Master of Reality" album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Album have You Listened To The Most?   What Album have You Listened To The Most? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Album have You Listened To The Most?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next