Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death

Go down 
+5
stepcousin
EvyMetal
Mglaffas81
XYZ
Fat Freddy
9 posters
AuthorMessage

check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death Empty
PostSubject: check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death   check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeKSnuZH5k8&feature=related

I'm sure many of you have seen this already, but this is wicked. This is so much faster than the studio version.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death   check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:12 pm

(SIGH) I miss that Metallica.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death   check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:32 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
(SIGH) I miss that Metallica.

You're not the only one. I do have high hopes for this new album.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death   check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:33 am

I LOVE this concert! One of my favourites - I have it as a bootleg on DVD and audio. It's the 1985 German Metal Hammer Festival, right? Love it! 🤘 🤘
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death   check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:35 am

Oh, and check out the first ever performance of "Disposable Heroes" from the same concert

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlF0amKrkhY&feature=related

🤘 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death   check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 1:13 am

thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death   check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 1:28 am

If only Cliff was still alive. Where would Metallica be?
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death   check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 7:35 am

that '85-86 era is my favorite as far as live Metallica goes. I spent an hour and a half watching these on youtube. some killer stuff. The '89 videos were awesome as well.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death   check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 7:43 am

EvyMetal wrote:
Probably in a similar position, I'd imagine.

Anyway, great clip. I love "Creeping Death".

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death   check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:26 am

Smindas wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:
Probably in a similar position, I'd imagine.

I agree. People seem to forget that Cliff was the most open-minded member of Metallica, musically.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Todd Jaymz

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death   check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:56 pm

Cliff-Jason or Robert?? All good player, think cliff was the best of the three??-TJ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death   check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 1:50 pm

If Cliff was still alive, he would have quit the band by '90. Kirk is the only human alive that could put up with James and Lars any longer than that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death   check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:23 pm

Great clip!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death   check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:28 pm

Cliff was a great bass player, and song writer. After he died everything was solely based on James and Lars, then they changed of course by going with ol' Bob Rock who ruined Motley Crue, to me. Their not the same without Cliff and will never be.

Yeah I agree that if Cliff were still alive he probably would have quit the band by now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death   check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:30 pm

🤘
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death   check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:23 am

Todd Jaymz wrote:
Cliff-Jason or Robert?? All good player, think cliff was the best of the three??-TJ

i think that all three were and/or are very good bass players certainly better than me lol! but i am happy with my playing at the moment anyhow.

cliff inspired me to pick up the bass guitar in the first place
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death   check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

check out this old clip of Metallica's Creeping Death
Page 1 of 1