Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Cellador Demo Clip

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

New Cellador Demo Clip Empty
PostSubject: New Cellador Demo Clip   New Cellador Demo Clip Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 11:36 am

http://www.myspace.com/cellador 🤘
Back to top Go down
Todd Jaymz
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Todd Jaymz

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: New Cellador Demo Clip   New Cellador Demo Clip Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 12:00 pm

I love this band, I email Michael Gremo now and then. Kick ass band, and from Nebraska yet-TJ
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: New Cellador Demo Clip   New Cellador Demo Clip Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 4:29 pm

Yeah I heard it on their site yesterday. Been reading Bill Hudsons blog at his myspace site. Very talented guitar player but he needs to lay off alcohol it will ruin him in the long run!

Wargod48

NP: Vanishing Point - The Fourth Season
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: New Cellador Demo Clip   New Cellador Demo Clip Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 5:16 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
Very talented guitar player but he needs to lay off alcohol it will ruin him in the long run!
yeah, 3 words.. Edward Van Halen Sad

PostSubject: Re: New Cellador Demo Clip   New Cellador Demo Clip Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 5:24 pm

Alcohol? Where'd this come from? Does he talk about alcohol all the time?

And for the record, not every young kid that does a lot of drinking turns into Eddie Van Halen. I drank a lot when I was younger and just last weekend for the first time in nearly two years.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: New Cellador Demo Clip   New Cellador Demo Clip Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 6:39 pm

Eyesore wrote:

And for the record, not every young kid that does a lot of drinking turns into Eddie Van Halen.
very true. Eddies wife got really fat. that'll drive a person to drink harder.

PostSubject: Re: New Cellador Demo Clip   New Cellador Demo Clip Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 6:47 pm

mc666 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

And for the record, not every young kid that does a lot of drinking turns into Eddie Van Halen.
very true. Eddies wife got really fat. that'll drive a person to drink harder.
Reallt fat? Pffft! She's ight.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: New Cellador Demo Clip   New Cellador Demo Clip Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 5:11 am

Quote :
Alcohol? Where'd this come from? Does he talk about alcohol all the time?

Bill Hudson is writing a diary on his blog called "Drunken/hungover Diaries" go to his myspace site and read it. Here it is go here: http://www.myspace.com/billhudsongtr

And for the record no not all kids end up like Eddie Van Halen, but if he keeps going the road he is on now he will or even worse dead!

Wargod48

NP: Vanishing Point - The Fourth Season
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Cellador Demo Clip   New Cellador Demo Clip Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 10:53 pm

Bill is an alcoholic.  He has withdrawl symptoms.  I remember the Sonata show in St. Paul.  He drank vodka all the way from Omaha.  Chris didn't want him to play, but he slept it off...  The new stuff sounds awesome, and now they have a line up worthy of the material they have on record.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: New Cellador Demo Clip   New Cellador Demo Clip Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 8:35 am

Quote :
Bill is an alcoholic. He has withdrawl symptoms.

I can believe that he is after what he writes at his myspace site. I know I'm a recovering alcoholic of 17 years now. If he doesn't recognize it soon he will be out of the band or worse!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Cellador Demo Clip   New Cellador Demo Clip Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 4:39 pm

metalness wrote:
Bill is an alcoholic. He has withdrawl symptoms. I remember the Sonata show in St. Paul. He drank vodka all the way from Omaha. Chris didn't want him to play, but he slept it off... The new stuff sounds awesome, and now they have a line up worthy of the material they have on record.
NESS!! It's about time! Folks, welcome another refugee from metalreviews.com, and the close friend to the guys in Cellador that I spoke of.

A very cool dude! 🤘 And that sucks about Bill. Sad
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: New Cellador Demo Clip   New Cellador Demo Clip Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:00 am

Thanks for the clip Eyesore!Loves me some Cellador.One of the better new bands out now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Cellador Demo Clip   New Cellador Demo Clip Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 3:08 pm

http://www.myspace.com/cellador

Another new demo added.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Cellador Demo Clip   New Cellador Demo Clip Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:13 pm

From Blabbermouth:

Guitarist Bill Hudson has quit the Nebraska-based extreme power metal band CELLADOR. His statement on the matter reads as follows:

"After thinking about it for a long time and after a very relaxing holiday season, which included appearances at the NAMM show in Anaheim, I have decided that it's best for me if I part ways with CELLADOR.

"I'll be flying back to Omaha tomorrow, but the band is already aware of my decision. I'm really only going back to take care of the last details, before I move to L.A. permanently.

"CELLADOR and I did great things together, and a good fan-base was built. I played some of the most insane shows of my life with this band, including our recent appearance at Loudpark 07 in Japan in front of 12,000 crazy fans, and one at ProgPower USA, which was a dream I had since I was a teenager. Not to mention the great tours we were in during 2006.

"As far as my career goes, I'm starting a new band with a lineup that features some well-known names, but that info will be released at a later time. Look forward to some kick-ass metal!

"CELLADOR was a great experience which I'll remember for a long time.

"I want to thank everybody in and involved with CELLADOR, our record label Metal Blade Records and all of our fans from all over the world for the support!

"Trust me; I will NOT let you down with my new material! It's already writen and most of it is demoed. It'll be posted before you think!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Cellador Demo Clip   New Cellador Demo Clip Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:54 pm

Saw that one coming. His drinking problem is the likely cause.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: New Cellador Demo Clip   New Cellador Demo Clip Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 2:42 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Saw that one coming. His drinking problem is the likely cause.

Oh hell yeah it is the cause, if you read his drunken diaries when is he ever sober. So much talent may go to waste if he isn't carefull!

Wargod48

NP: Ilium - Vespertilion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Cellador Demo Clip   New Cellador Demo Clip Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 5:10 pm

Metalness (he posted here a few times) is good friends with the band, so he's always giving me "the scoop" before everyone else. He's been talking about Bill's drinking problem for a long time now.

Now that may not turn out to be the reason, but the real reason is likely a secondary cause from his drinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Cellador Demo Clip   New Cellador Demo Clip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Cellador Demo Clip
Page 1 of 1