Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New AC/DC clip

Go down 
+5
Gilbert
Temple of Blood
Eyesore
Olafsto
mikeinfla
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

New AC/DC clip Empty
PostSubject: New AC/DC clip   New AC/DC clip Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 8:11 am

Play Ball!

http://classicrock.teamrock.com/news/2014-09-26/ac-dc-tease-play-ball-track
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

New AC/DC clip Empty
PostSubject: Re: New AC/DC clip   New AC/DC clip Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 11:25 am

Well that sounded...... Exactly like expected. headbanger
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

New AC/DC clip Empty
PostSubject: Re: New AC/DC clip   New AC/DC clip Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 5:45 pm

Rock and balls. Yep, it's AC/DC.
Back to top Go down

New AC/DC clip Empty
PostSubject: Re: New AC/DC clip   New AC/DC clip Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 6:09 pm

An anthem ready-made for sports arenas, they haven't lost their marketing touch that's for sure. Now all they need is another track called "Touchdown" and they can get money from both the MLB and NFL in one shot.

Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

New AC/DC clip Empty
PostSubject: Re: New AC/DC clip   New AC/DC clip Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 6:13 pm

Are they being managed by the same folks that have been advising Aerosmith for 20+ years?

My favorite attempt along these lines was Halford's play for the Nascar crowd. Razz
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

New AC/DC clip Empty
PostSubject: Re: New AC/DC clip   New AC/DC clip Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 7:01 pm

Seeing it paired up with baseball clips definitely a lot away from that first listen, but did they really write a song specifically about baseball? Probably not. However, their marketing team certainly didn't miss the potential.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

New AC/DC clip Empty
PostSubject: Re: New AC/DC clip   New AC/DC clip Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:36 pm

nice. always in the mood for some new AC/DC tunes.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

New AC/DC clip Empty
PostSubject: Re: New AC/DC clip   New AC/DC clip Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 11:59 pm

Hard to hear it all through the other parts of the clip.... BUT.... It sounds like AC/DC.... will probably be a killer album ....
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Dellocatus
Metal student
Metal student
Dellocatus

Number of posts : 131

New AC/DC clip Empty
PostSubject: Re: New AC/DC clip   New AC/DC clip Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 11:41 am

I'm surprised that there are no complaints about this kind of marketing... Just imagine how some would react if Slash did the same... Don't get me wrong, I love AC/DC, and I love hearing new material, but I hate the way it is presented. I mean - you barely hear the song in the video. On a side note - I also didn't like this Iron Man sountrack thing...
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

New AC/DC clip Empty
PostSubject: Re: New AC/DC clip   New AC/DC clip Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 11:50 am

I was mocking it ... so yeah, I was complaining.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

New AC/DC clip Empty
PostSubject: Re: New AC/DC clip   New AC/DC clip Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 12:30 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Seeing it paired up with baseball clips definitely a lot away from that first listen, but did they really write a song specifically about baseball? Probably not.

Since they're from Australia, it's probably about cricket. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

New AC/DC clip Empty
PostSubject: Re: New AC/DC clip   New AC/DC clip Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 9:44 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Seeing it paired up with baseball clips definitely a lot away from that first listen, but did they really write a song specifically about baseball? Probably not.

Since they're from Australia, it's probably about cricket. Very Happy

Knowing Brian Johnson, it's probably his ham-fisted attempt to make some kind of baseball/sex analogy.

New AC/DC clip Empty
PostSubject: Re: New AC/DC clip   New AC/DC clip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New AC/DC clip
Page 1 of 1