Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The big dance.

Go down 
+6
exact33
DeathCult
Tall Tyrion
the sentinel
Thrasher73
tohostudios
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

The big dance. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big dance.   The big dance. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:31 am

emptytomb1 wrote:
Kansas/Memphis is teh boring. Kansas maybe played the best 15 minutes i've seen in college basketball in that first half.

I hope not. I would really like to see a great game. Peace.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: The big dance.   The big dance. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:35 am

Go Tigers!

I hate that whole "Rock, chalk, Jayhawk" nonsense. Too close to the Braves' chop.

PostSubject: Re: The big dance.   The big dance. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:52 am

I will go with Memphis but after watching Kansas dismantle UNC in that first half I don't know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The big dance.   The big dance. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:53 pm

I hope the final game is more exciting than than these 2 snoozers.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: The big dance.   The big dance. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:55 pm

Yeah, no kidding. You'd think games between number ones would be more competitive.

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The big dance.   The big dance. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:44 am

I think it will be more than a snoozer. I hope so, cuz this has to last me until college FB starts a few months from now. Peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The big dance.   The big dance. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:30 pm

Seriously. Bring on teh football.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: The big dance.   The big dance. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:30 pm

Football!!! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The big dance.   The big dance. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:33 pm

Wiffle ball! headbanger
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: The big dance.   The big dance. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:13 pm

Oh yeah, played many and hour of the Wiffle ball in my days. More days to come as well with the little ones!
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The big dance.   The big dance. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:51 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Oh yeah, played many and hour of the Wiffle ball in my days. More days to come as well with the little ones!

Heck yeah! I have a 2 and a half year old nephew now and my sister is having 3 more boys in another month or so. I look at it this way: Pitcher, and 1st, 2nd, 3rd basemen. (The hot corner is cool btw). Or: 2 safeties and 2 defensive backs if they take after my sister (5 ft.) Or: Linebackers if they take after my brother in law (6ft 7in.)

I know my Nittany Lions probably won't win the Big 10. I just want them to punch Michigan or Ohio State in the mouth. Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The big dance.   The big dance. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:41 pm

I guess now we congratulate Kansas. humble

Time for Football !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! insane
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The big dance.   The big dance. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The big dance.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: