Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's a Giant thread.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

It's a Giant thread. Empty
PostSubject: It's a Giant thread.   It's a Giant thread. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:53 pm

I don't exactly know how to categorize these guys but I guess they have some Sunset Strip leanings with big hair tones. Just good hard rock to me and I spin them semi regularly. Anyone else a fan?
Back to top Go down
caniplaywithmadness?
Metal master
Metal master
caniplaywithmadness?

Number of posts : 515

PostSubject: Re: It's a Giant thread.   It's a Giant thread. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:14 am

.....................i'm confuzzled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a Giant thread.   It's a Giant thread. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:32 am

Good guitars. I like Time to Burn best. I have only listened to III once, but it was solid. I think I will throw that one on tomorrow and give it another spin.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: It's a Giant thread.   It's a Giant thread. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 8:24 am

Dann Huff (the guy who produced Megadeth's CRYPTIC WRITINGS and RISK) was in this band, was he not?

What little I heard of them (which I believe was limited to the TIME TO BURN album) gave me some serious AOR vibes, rather than "hard rock" but then I heard the album back in my late teenage "all-speed-and-thrash-metal-all-the-time" phase so I may not have been at my most objective at that point in my life.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: It's a Giant thread.   It's a Giant thread. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 10:20 am

I never heard the band, but I will admit that I used to see their albums in the used bins ALLOT, which in my mind says to me "These guys must suck royally". Be that true or not I cannot say. Just basing it on what I saw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a Giant thread.   It's a Giant thread. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:02 pm

They had a couple songs on the radio so I think people went out and picked up the albums. When the rest of the albums wasn't like the radio songs they sold them off.
AOR-yeah, they had those leanings.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: It's a Giant thread.   It's a Giant thread. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 2:17 pm

"Time to Burn" is the only one I got. It's good; haven't listened to it in a while though so I think I will throw it in the player later today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a Giant thread.   It's a Giant thread. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a Giant thread.
Page 1 of 1