Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A few reasons Why the 80's ruled for me....

Go down 
+5
DallasBlack
Temple of Blood
krokus
Chairman_Smith
Thrasher73
9 posters
AuthorMessage

A few reasons Why the 80's ruled for me.... Empty
PostSubject: A few reasons Why the 80's ruled for me....   A few reasons Why the 80's ruled for me.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:54 am

Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: A few reasons Why the 80's ruled for me....   A few reasons Why the 80's ruled for me.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:59 am

Good Reasons!
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: A few reasons Why the 80's ruled for me....   A few reasons Why the 80's ruled for me.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 11:07 am

I was born in it, does that count?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few reasons Why the 80's ruled for me....   A few reasons Why the 80's ruled for me.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 11:10 am

Chairman_Smith wrote:
I was born in it, does that count?

Yes and no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few reasons Why the 80's ruled for me....   A few reasons Why the 80's ruled for me.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 11:44 am

Another reason...
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: A few reasons Why the 80's ruled for me....   A few reasons Why the 80's ruled for me.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 1:59 pm

Yes, the 80s were great. Love the 70s, 90s and today too but the 80s gave as so much great music and its music that never get boring.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: A few reasons Why the 80's ruled for me....   A few reasons Why the 80's ruled for me.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 2:14 pm

The 80s were the best by far!!!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: A few reasons Why the 80's ruled for me....   A few reasons Why the 80's ruled for me.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:58 pm

Loved the 80s mainly for my childhood (born in '79) but also for the music. Not just metal mind you, there is very little from the 80s I don't like (except crap like Culture Club, Devo, B52's, Thomson Twins, etc.). As for metal, I believe the 80s was the golden age. The 80s and early 90s is to metal as the 40s and 50s were to cartoons.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: A few reasons Why the 80's ruled for me....   A few reasons Why the 80's ruled for me.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:40 pm

It was a good time to be in bands. The variety of musical styles made things alot of fun, especially for a drummer.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: A few reasons Why the 80's ruled for me....   A few reasons Why the 80's ruled for me.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:42 pm

Awesome stuff; forgotten classics for sure!!! 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few reasons Why the 80's ruled for me....   A few reasons Why the 80's ruled for me.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:02 am

The music seemed more fun that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: A few reasons Why the 80's ruled for me....   A few reasons Why the 80's ruled for me.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 8:24 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
The music seemed more fun that's for sure.

I agree
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: A few reasons Why the 80's ruled for me....   A few reasons Why the 80's ruled for me.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:42 am

Hellion, King Kobra and Madam X all ascaped me during the 80's. I mean, I know about all those bands, I just never owned any of their albums. And that is the great thing about the 80's, there were sooooo mnay great bands around, I'm still catching some 20 years later!

PostSubject: Re: A few reasons Why the 80's ruled for me....   A few reasons Why the 80's ruled for me.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few reasons Why the 80's ruled for me....
Page 1 of 1