Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any SCHIZO fans???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

Any SCHIZO fans??? Empty
PostSubject: Any SCHIZO fans???   Any SCHIZO fans??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:02 am

Now that we have a italian on board it will be nice to know how many SCHIZO fans are their.
My fave will be always their debut MAIN FRAME COLLAPSE but their comeback album from 2007, CICATRIZ BLACK is also very good.
If you dont know them, check them out please:
http://www.myspace.com/schizoxxx
They realy knew and still know how to write great songs with brutality but at the same time with great riffs. Just a great thrash metal band.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Any SCHIZO fans??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any SCHIZO fans???   Any SCHIZO fans??? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 2:09 pm

No Schizo MANIACS!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????
Back to top Go down

Any SCHIZO fans??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any SCHIZO fans???   Any SCHIZO fans??? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:05 pm

I had Main frame collapse on LP years ago, never heard anything else from the band.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Any SCHIZO fans??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any SCHIZO fans???   Any SCHIZO fans??? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:10 pm

Locky wrote:
I had Main frame collapse on LP years ago, never heard anything else from the band.

Ohhh, thats great. If you liked that album you should check their new album too Locky, i think you will like it.
Back to top Go down

Any SCHIZO fans??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any SCHIZO fans???   Any SCHIZO fans??? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:43 pm

krokus wrote:
Locky wrote:

Ohhh, thats great. If you liked that album you should check their new album too Locky, i think you will like it.

Damn it Krokus there's too much Thrash to check out and not enough time, lol!
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Any SCHIZO fans??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any SCHIZO fans???   Any SCHIZO fans??? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:48 pm

Locky wrote:
krokus wrote:
Locky wrote:

Damn it Krokus there's too much Thrash to check out and not enough time, lol!

Thats true Very Happy . Its a endless world same with death and black metal, endlessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

Any SCHIZO fans??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any SCHIZO fans???   Any SCHIZO fans??? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 5:33 pm

I have heard one of their old demos once, I believe that it was from 1986. It sucked, and one of the songs was called "Nazi and Proud", so I didn't bother checking their full-lenghts ...
Back to top Go down

Any SCHIZO fans??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any SCHIZO fans???   Any SCHIZO fans??? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 5:38 pm

I have one of theirs. I didn't like it when I listened to it. Too proggy for me.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Any SCHIZO fans??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any SCHIZO fans???   Any SCHIZO fans??? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 6:26 pm

sovdat wrote:
I have heard one of their old demos once, I believe that it was from 1986. It sucked, and one of the songs was called "Nazi and Proud", so I didn't bother checking their full-lenghts ...

Yes, that is one of their early songs. Check out their full-lenghts Sovdat, i think you will like them.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

Any SCHIZO fans??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any SCHIZO fans???   Any SCHIZO fans??? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:07 pm

huh, they sound interesting, will check 'em out
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Any SCHIZO fans??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any SCHIZO fans???   Any SCHIZO fans??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 5:13 am

sam wrote:
huh, they sound interesting, will check 'em out

Yes, do so. One of them had and still have a oi/skinhead image but the music is thrash with maybe a little punk metal touch to it but more thrash then anything else with some increible great riffs, thats what i most like about this band, THEIR GUITAR RIFFS 🤘
Back to top Go down

Any SCHIZO fans??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any SCHIZO fans???   Any SCHIZO fans??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:21 am

I am obviously thinking of a different Schizo.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Any SCHIZO fans??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any SCHIZO fans???   Any SCHIZO fans??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:25 am

SAXON1500 wrote:
I am obviously thinking of a different Schizo.

Yes, it must be Very Happy but i dont know any other SCHIZO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Any SCHIZO fans??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any SCHIZO fans???   Any SCHIZO fans??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any SCHIZO fans???
Page 1 of 1