Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist

Go down 
+10
zombiewalkin
Metal Misfit
Mordor
mc666
Smindas
KissinMaiden
ultmetal
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 7:16 pm

Eyesore wrote:
New album is pretty awesome! It's not a balls-out thrasher, but, aside from the new version of "A Tout Le Monde," it is easily the most "metal" album they've done in a long, long time.

More importantly, the songs are really, really good. The soloing is excellent!
You disregard The System Has Failed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 7:48 pm

Metal Misfit wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
New album is pretty awesome! It's not a balls-out thrasher, but, aside from the new version of "A Tout Le Monde," it is easily the most "metal" album they've done in a long, long time.

More importantly, the songs are really, really good. The soloing is excellent!
You disregard The System Has Failed?
Disregard? No.
Back to top Go down
zombiewalkin
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
zombiewalkin

Number of posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 12:30 pm

I am digging the new album. I downloaded it yesterday (I will be buying it legit when it hits the stores. I might go ahead and order the Jap import since it has a Led Zep cover as a bonus track).

Guitar work is incredible! I am loving this album!
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 12:52 pm

I'm thinking about waiting to see if Roadrunner does another of it's "special editions" that come out a couple of months later with the extra bonus tracks added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 1:49 pm

Rexorcist wrote:
I'm thinking about waiting to see if Roadrunner does another of it's "special editions" that come out a couple of months later with the extra bonus tracks added.
They sure will. I still haven't bought the new Black Label Society or Machine Head for precisely this reason. I know Machine Head recorded a new track for special editions, but the only bonus track available now on any import is their cover of "Battery," which was previously released on that Kerrang! tribute to Master of Puppets. So that bonus track must be for the inevitable Roadrunner reissue.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 2:29 pm

I'm spinning this for the 3rd time and I'm really liking it. Dave sure has allot to get off his chest. My only immediate criticism is the "A Tout Le Monde" remake. While I enjoy the remake, it doesn't quite fit in with the rest of the political theme of the cd. It would've worked better as a b-side or bonus track. The theory of the record company putting in as some sort of marketing tool to attract a younger crowd seems to make sense.

Otherwise I'm digging it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 3:53 pm

BAH! This thread just reminded me that this was a Roadrunner release! And I bought it today. Haha. You know Roadrunner is going to re-release this one.

I hate myself. I'm so emo because of this. Crying or Very sad sick
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 3:56 pm

Ah it doesn't matter. For Megadeth, I'll make the exception of rebuying the album. Just for Dave Razz

nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 11:27 am

I picked the album up yesterday and i was very impressed. certainly a nice return for megadave. i think it kicks tshf into oblivion in comparision. people are moaning about the a tout le monde remake but i think it is awesome myself
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 3:14 pm

I'm really diggin' this new CD. I can't understand how any Megadeth fan couldn't find something to enjoy here.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 11:44 pm

I'm loving 'Play for Blood'. It's my favorite song from the album, but much like TSHF, there's not a bad tune to be found here, IMO.

Other standouts: United Abominations, Amerikhastan, Gears of War, Washington Is Next
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 5:47 am

i am loving it i am listening to it for the second time today already and i listned to it a few times yesterday. it is just really good

united abom
wash is next
are two good tracks
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 8:35 am

Dave added some speed and thrash elements back into the band's song writing. The best examples of this are probably album opener "Sleepwalker", "Never Walk Alone", "Your Dead" and the second half of "Burnt Ice". The riffs and songwriting seem a bit more complex, certainly moreso than anything since "Rust In Peace".

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 1:47 pm

I've had this album since monday and I've just been listening to it so much. It's really that good.

Metal master
Metal master
caniplaywithmadness?

Number of posts : 515

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 3:59 pm

this album rawks. easily their best since youthansia. maybe even their best since countdown
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 4:26 pm

This album is a huge letdown for me. Nowhere near as good as TSHF IMHO.

I really like the Drover bros. playing though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2