Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Metal buying memory?

Go down 
+12
TheGooch
Troublezone
kethdredd
James B.
kmorg
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
DallasBlack
Stender
SAHB Healer
mc666
scottmitchell74
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

Favorite Metal buying memory? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Metal buying memory?   Favorite Metal buying memory? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 7:42 pm

Penguin Feather was a chain. They had a store in Herndon VA. You had to be 18 to get into the head shop so I would just look through the beads LOL. One day all of their locations got raided and they were put out of business.

I've seen Kix and Childs Play countess times. Great memories growing up, I also frequented Memorial Stadium and Camden Yards quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Metal buying memory?   Favorite Metal buying memory? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:32 am

Amoeba Music
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Metal buying memory?   Favorite Metal buying memory? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 10:59 pm

I gave a more detailed version of this elsewhere on this board, but: I remember being 14 and walking three miles in the rain with my best friend to pick up Priest's "Ram It Down" on cassette at the local music store. The next day was my Mom's birthday, so we were going to dinner that night when she came home from work (Mom, Dad, Sister, and Little Sentinel). Her friend's were taking her somewhere the next night that's why we were going that night. Well, I came home soaking wet and everyone was waiting for me so we left to go get Chinese food (still my Mom's favorite) and I listened to my cassette to and from the restaurant!
🤘
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Metal buying memory?   Favorite Metal buying memory? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Metal buying memory?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2