Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you regularly watch TV?

Go down 
+12
SAHB Healer
the sentinel
DallasBlack
thejokeriv
Stender
mc666
TheGooch
tohostudios
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
scottmitchell74
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you watch TV?
Yes
Do you regularly watch TV? - Page 2 Vote_lcap71%Do you regularly watch TV? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 71% [ 20 ]
No
Do you regularly watch TV? - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Do you regularly watch TV? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23270

Do you regularly watch TV? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you regularly watch TV?   Do you regularly watch TV? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 5:42 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
exact33 wrote:
I watch 2 shows pretty regularly on sci-fi. I watch stargate atlantis and doctor who! Other than that we dvd it most of the time...

Alex

I love the Stargate shows (I still need to see the series finally of SG1). I haven't seen Atlantis in over a year, I feel like waiting to catch up with it on DVD instead of trying to catch the episodes because with my memory and busy schedule I forget to tape them and I don't like missing episodes (I wish we had a DVR).

Do you know the new stargate: SG 1 movie will be out 3/11 direct to dvd? It concludes the ori storyline. I got all 10 seasons of SG 1 on dvd and the first 3 of atlantis. My wife and I watch them enough to have paid for them several times over Smile They are really good entertainment w/o all the sex and stuff the networks seem to think is necessary....

Alex

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Do you regularly watch TV?   Do you regularly watch TV? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:22 pm

SG1 lost me after McGyver left...

Saw a few episodes of Atlantis but wasn't impressed. I gave up on this franchise...

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Do you regularly watch TV?   Do you regularly watch TV? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:07 pm

Both shows never lost me, but when my best friend passed away (the guy who got me into that franchise in the first place), I didn't have a roommate to tape the shows when I was at work and I kept forgetting to set the tape up myself (my memory is like...what was I talking about? scratch ).

McGuyver leaving was a bit of a bummer, but they made up for it with the hot British chick (I love me a chick with a British accent).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: Do you regularly watch TV?   Do you regularly watch TV? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:20 pm

Stargate has some of the worst acting I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Do you regularly watch TV?   Do you regularly watch TV? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 6:00 am

Eyesore wrote:
Stargate has some of the worst acting I've ever seen.

That's why around here, they play it during the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you regularly watch TV?   Do you regularly watch TV? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you regularly watch TV?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2