Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing on Brett fagra retiring?

Go down 
+7
Thrasher73
SAHB Healer
XYZ
scottmitchell74
exact33
Tall Tyrion
tohostudios
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

Nothing on Brett fagra retiring? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing on Brett fagra retiring?   Nothing on Brett fagra retiring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:36 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
Quote :
You gotta respect the guy.
And I ain't GOTTA do anything but stay white and die.

I think you gotta go to The Women's Expo at Rivercenter March 15 & 16. Esera Tuaolo has a new line of purple lipstick out.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on Brett fagra retiring?   Nothing on Brett fagra retiring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 10:38 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
Quote :

JETS - Just End The Season lol!
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on Brett fagra retiring?   Nothing on Brett fagra retiring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 10:39 pm

I think you gotta go to The Women's Expo at Rivercenter March 15 & 16. Esera Tuaolo has a new line of purple lipstick out.[/quote]

lol!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on Brett fagra retiring?   Nothing on Brett fagra retiring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 10:48 pm

Sorry to see him go - he brought alot to the NFL. Always fun to watch. I was hoping he could have won one last superbowl and retired. At least he we out on his own terms. He will be missed!

And this coming from a lifelong Cowboys diehard!
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on Brett fagra retiring?   Nothing on Brett fagra retiring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 11:28 pm

It seemed like he was one of the few players left with that kid mentality. He just loved playing the game. Can't say that about a lot of the players these days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on Brett fagra retiring?   Nothing on Brett fagra retiring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 1:16 am

Quote :
JETS - Just End The Season
Awesome! I have not seen that one before. And I am a lifelong sufferer (last time my guys sniffed the Bowl was 1 month before I was born - In my sports-adiled mind, that makes me a jinx)!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on Brett fagra retiring?   Nothing on Brett fagra retiring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 1:18 am

And just so ya know, Grampa Cheese, Me n Auntie saw Mr Tuaolo in a musical at the Ordway a couple years ago. Regardless of what he likes sticking where, the dude has skills! Very talented on stage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on Brett fagra retiring?   Nothing on Brett fagra retiring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 4:11 pm

The reason I dislike him is not even him. It's the way the media kisses his ass. It's annoying.

Oh, and the sack record thing........ Way lame.
Back to top Go down
brontotex
brontotex

Number of posts : 446

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on Brett fagra retiring?   Nothing on Brett fagra retiring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 2:31 pm

All those years of losing to him probably has something to do with it too.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on Brett fagra retiring?   Nothing on Brett fagra retiring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:37 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
Quote :

And pay taxes. And eat. Oh, and send SideShow that Deathrider CD....

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on Brett fagra retiring?   Nothing on Brett fagra retiring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:00 pm

Quote :
You don't pay taxes, you go to jail.
You don't eat, you starve and "die".

You don't HAVE TO do either. So, in the big picture, all I HAVE TO do is stay white and die. The only 2 things in life that you cannot do anything about.

Deathrider can be yours - ya just have to loosen your grip on a few things. Pros and Cons my brother.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on Brett fagra retiring?   Nothing on Brett fagra retiring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 12:02 am

SAXON1500 wrote:
Quote :
You don't pay taxes, you go to jail.
You don't eat, you starve and "die".

You don't HAVE TO do either. So, in the big picture, all I HAVE TO do is stay white and die. The only 2 things in life that you cannot do anything about.

Deathrider can be yours - ya just have to loosen your grip on a few things. Pros and Cons my brother.

lol! Curses, foiled again!

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on Brett fagra retiring?   Nothing on Brett fagra retiring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 5:02 pm

brontotex wrote:
All those years of losing to him probably has something to do with it too.

yeah, and all the times he threw it to our defense. Like the playoff game. Until the last 2 years, the rivalry is dead even. Even when you sucked for 25 years you'd beat us now and then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on Brett fagra retiring?   Nothing on Brett fagra retiring? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing on Brett fagra retiring?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2