Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Run ins with the police

Go down 
+13
Stender
DallasBlack
Chairman_Smith
MetalRob331
Hamer12
Tall Tyrion
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
T-Roy
Fat Freddy
TheGooch
scottmitchell74
ultmetal
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

Run ins with the police - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run ins with the police   Run ins with the police - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:08 pm

I am going to court next wednesday due to someone from another state hitting me while I was on my way to work. He did @ $7000 worth of damage to my truck and when the officer asked him for his drivers license he said his wife had it. Turns out his license was suspended. He did have insurance though.. But now he has 2 cases against him - the accident and driving with a suspended license.

Alex

Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Run ins with the police   Run ins with the police - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:03 pm

If you guys want to educate yourselfs check out "Police state 2000" that is hosted by Alex Jones. Its like 3 parts long and covers how our world is shaping into a one world government, and how our rights are slowly being taken away.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Run ins with the police   Run ins with the police - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:43 pm

Stender wrote:
If you guys want to educate yourselfs check out "Police state 2000" that is hosted by Alex Jones. Its like 3 parts long and covers how our world is shaping into a one world government, and how our rights are slowly being taken away.

That's why people should have voted for Ron Paul.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Run ins with the police   Run ins with the police - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:46 pm

My bad luck with the cops always has something to do with some burned out light on my car.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Run ins with the police   Run ins with the police - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 9:21 pm

troublezone wrote:
Stender wrote:

That's why people should have voted for Ron Paul.

My thoughts exactly bro.
Back to top Go down
HarmonicSqueal
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Run ins with the police   Run ins with the police - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 6:11 pm

I used to get popped all the time. When I was 20 I bought a bright red 1984 Porsche 944. So you can imagine how big of a target I was, a young strapping lad dripping with long hair and leather, driving around in a car like that (notwithstanding the fact that I paid less for it than the Camaro I had before it!). I would get pulled over just about once a month, and *most* of the time I was not speeding. The trick was that at the time I was heavily involved in small-time racing with the local Porsche club, mainly autocrosses but on occasion an SCCA event, so I had 5 point Simpson harnesses in there and a mini roll cage. It seemed like as soon as the police saw all the racing paraphernalia they'd give me a warning and off I'd go.

Anymore I know so many officers in the different local jurisdictions I joke that I have a get out of jail free card. A few years later I spent probably 2-3 years testing and training as I was bound and determined to be a cop and had job offers from 3 different departments until I tweaked my ankle in one of the test phases which put a damper on anything else. But, since I was working with so many officers on a regular basis I got to know a slew of them and I have no qualms about name dropping! It's helped out too!

My brother in law is still a cop for Peoria AZ and when Tykkus was still together, we rehearsed within 2 blocks of the Peoria PD station, so my brother in law smoothed things over for us so we didn't get hassled over noise. That was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/harmonicsqueal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run ins with the police   Run ins with the police - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Run ins with the police
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3