Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Run ins with the police

Go down 
+13
Stender
DallasBlack
Chairman_Smith
MetalRob331
Hamer12
Tall Tyrion
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
T-Roy
Fat Freddy
TheGooch
scottmitchell74
ultmetal
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

Run ins with the police - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run ins with the police   Run ins with the police - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 2:47 pm

Glad I dropped out in Weblos, then. lol!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Run ins with the police   Run ins with the police - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 2:48 pm

I dont remember anything like that in boy scouts surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run ins with the police   Run ins with the police - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 2:53 pm

Quote :
Glad I dropped out in Weblos, then

Dropped out? You were kicked out because of the soap in the shower incident.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Run ins with the police   Run ins with the police - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 2:56 pm

OH CRAP...i mean darn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run ins with the police   Run ins with the police - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 3:04 pm

Tallt claims the soap forced him so I don't know what to think. Reports were he farted bubbles for a week.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Run ins with the police   Run ins with the police - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 3:10 pm

thrasher73 wrote:
I dont remember anything like that in boy scouts surprised

Didn't everyone have to earn their "Man-Love" merrit badge? Our troop leader had a guide book with pictures and everything. I'm pretty sure it was a guide book. Now that I think about it, it was more like a cheap magazine with grainy b/w photos.
butt dancewhip

Wow. We've really gone off the deep end with this one. Wasn't this supposed to be a discussion of police harrassment?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run ins with the police   Run ins with the police - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 3:14 pm

The police will get you for thread jacking.
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Run ins with the police   Run ins with the police - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 3:18 pm

I had the Po-Po spend half a day once recently chasing me around on the 4 wheeler for for trespassing on my own property. He was p.o'ed when I finally stopped & showed him the copy of the deed for the land I had in the toolbox. I asked him who called the law & he said nobody did. He was a prick & could'nt find one thing to ticket me for, & really got mad when I asked him to leave MY property.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

PostSubject: Re: Run ins with the police   Run ins with the police - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 3:22 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
Quote :
Glad I dropped out in Weblos, then

Dropped out? You were kicked out because of the soap in the shower incident.

I was kicked out because I wouldn't take the name "weblows" literally enough for the scoutmaster. lol!
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Run ins with the police   Run ins with the police - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 3:25 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Another time, Rob and I pulled out to the church parking lot after band practice. It was dark out, but the parking lot was all lit up. As we pulled out, Rob realized he didn't have his lights on and put them on. We get around the corner and a cop pulls us over and starts questioning us about "where we had been and what we had been doing". He took Rob's information. However, within a few moments a call must have come in that was more important than us because the officer rushed back to the car, gave Rob back his info and proceeded to speed off with his lights on.

I later asked an officer at the gym about that one. He said that forgetting to turn your lights on is a warning sign that officers look for to spot drunk drivers.

Happened to me once and i didnt have my license on me so i had to go through a lot more BS. I had to go home get my license then take it back to the police station.

Another time i was doing 55 which is the speed limit and a car came flying behind me and was tailgating me. I sped up to 65 to leave some room between us and here it was a state trooper. He pulled me over and we went back n forth arguing at how he was tailgating me and i told him the rules of driving from the handbook u read to get your permit. He left me off with a warning and apologized. What a waste of my time and it cost me as i was 45 mins late for work...
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Run ins with the police   Run ins with the police - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 3:30 pm

I just got pulled over for a seat belt violation recently, total bullshit if you ask me.

None of their business at all.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Run ins with the police   Run ins with the police - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 3:31 pm

Hamer12 wrote:
I had the Po-Po spend half a day once recently chasing me around on the 4 wheeler for for trespassing on my own property. He was p.o'ed when I finally stopped & showed him the copy of the deed for the land I had in the toolbox. I asked him who called the law & he said nobody did. He was a prick & could'nt find one thing to ticket me for, & really got mad when I asked him to leave MY property.
WHAT AN IDIOT! LOL! GOOD JOB, I'D OF TOLD TO AS WELL! lol!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Run ins with the police   Run ins with the police - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 4:51 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I've deserved it every time I've been pulled over over the years. ...and they've all been polite.

Same here, maybe because I'm white (j/k). I think cops get too much of a bad rap. I have no doubt that there are some scum bag cops out there-there are scum bags everywhere. However, because of a few bad seeds, all cops are unjustly treated as such. Most of the people that have problems with the cops (most, not all) is because they have that attitude towards them and are very rude and uncooperative. For crying out loud when a cop tells you to get on the ground or to freeze, get on the ground or freeze. Police have one of the most thankless and dangerous jobs in the world. Many cops have been shot (fatally and non-fatally) just pulling over people for speeding tickets. Really the best thing to do when pulled over is to be nice and respectfull and do what you're told.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

PostSubject: Re: Run ins with the police   Run ins with the police - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 6:23 pm

Cops are like every other segment of society, some nice, some not, but
the one's that are not are very dangerous because they have so much
power.

I have noticed a big difference in how cops treat me just based on what
kind of car I'm driving. If I am in my jeep or my wife's Buick, I
mostly get treated fine, but I used to have a '76 El Camino that was
pretty rough, and I was constantly being harrassed in that vehicle.

It had a taillight that was forever going out. The bulb was good, but
it would vibrate a little and lose contact. I could fix it in thirty
seconds, but I was always getting pulled over for it. Mostly they just
ran my license and that was it, but not always....

One time, I had a cop loop way around the car and approach me from the
side with his hand on his pistol. I was just sitting there with both
hand visible on the steering wheel, but I was sweating bullets on that
one. I really thought he was going to pull his gun.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Run ins with the police   Run ins with the police - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 6:41 pm

Oh man.......

Alright one time I was at youth group and me and some guys were playing hacky-sack outside and the sack ended up on the church roof. I climbed up onto the roof to get it down. I was pretty close to some telophone wires and people working at the Chevron gas station next door called the cops because they thought I was going to commit suicide by gripping the telophone wires, no joke. Right about when I was climbing down, two cars block both the church exits and an officer climbs out. I could understand the guy telling me that it was dangerous to do stuff like that after I had explained I had no plans of killing myself and if I did I would have just jumped off the roof but this guy pulled out his taser and gave me a little science lesson on how electricity jumps. No joke, I guess Florence, OR officers have nothing better to do then scare 15 yr old kids.

lame
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run ins with the police   Run ins with the police - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 6:59 pm

I've been driving since I was 14 because my father was an alcoholic and my mother kept missing work because she couldn't get him to wake up. I remember the day she came into my room at 6am and was like, "Get up! You need to take me to work." Shocked I'd never driven before in my life! Haha. So my first time driving was after not an ounce of practice—ever! And I had to drive across town! It was pretty ridiculous. By the time I could get my license, I was a pro! I actually didn't get my license until I was 18. Haha.

But because of that I've never been pulled over. I'm very cautious and observant when I drive. Growing up I was in cars with friends that had been pulled over, but I really don't remember any bad experiences with the cops around here.

I did have a run-in with one douchebag detective a few years ago, though. Here in Brockton there's actually a T-stop (train) behind the police station. The pick-up zone is there, too; you actually have to drive onto the police station grounds to pick people up. Anyway, I was there waiting to pick up my girlfriend-at-the-time. There's like three spaces for people to wait in vehicles. I was the third one.

The way the place is set up is that once you enter the main parking area, you go around the back part of the station and it turns into a one-lane road before it opens up again. I was parked there and all kinds of people were driving through with no issues. All of a sudden a car slams on its brakes next to me and the window rolls down and this jackass starts shouting at me. Now, he was in plain clothes and not in a cop car. So I rolled down my window like WTF?

The guy inside starts cussing about how I wasn't in a parking zone. I kindly pointed to the sign that labeled it a pick-up zone, pointed out that my car was on and idle, and that I was in the car; thus "by law" I wasn't frickin' parked! Bad move. It was a detective. Haha. He slams the car into gear and comes over and starts screaming at me about how he can arrest me for arguing! I couldn't believe it. I told him I'm not arguing with him at all, he's simply wrong. Not good.

He dragged me out of the car, slammed me up against it and started threatening me. Now here's the problem I have with things like this; I grew up in this poo-hole called Brockton and got jumped all the time when I was younger. It created in me a defensive violent streak. Meaning that I don't just got an beat people up, I never did that, but I do tend to "snap" when people threaten me. Did I hit the cop? No. But holy crap was it hard not to. I was literally shaking trying to keep myself from hitting him. That would have been bad news for me. Haha.

Then all of a sudden another black cop appeared, in uniform, and he jumps all over me, too. I was like, "How do you know? You just got here!" Haha. Again, not good. I tried so nicely to explain to them that I was in an authorized pick-up zone. I was doing nothing illegal. But that was arguing to them, and justifiably they could arrest me. They didn't, thank God, but at that moment I knew why so many people hate the cops. That was basically my very first personal experience with a cop and I wanted to break his neck. And I have a feeling that I didn't just catch that guy on a bad day.

The reason he stopped and yelled at me? The back end of my car was about a foot beyond the white line marking the space for my car. He said he could barely get by! Mind you, numerous other cars, including many cop cars, got by just fine. But of course when I pointed out that there was about a 20-foot gap between the back of my car and the building, and his car was about 5-feet across, I was "arguing." The guy was just a complete dickhead.

I am dead serious, I'm shocked I didn't hit him. The way he slammed me up against my car and kept poking me in the chest and grabbing me by my chin almost set me off. That's exactly what my father used to do to me. My father never hit me, but he poked me in the chest, and cupped and twisted my chin back when he yelled at me...all the damn time. I hope that cop dies a horrible death. Haha.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Run ins with the police   Run ins with the police - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:27 am

Sounds to me like he was TRYING to set you off so that he had a valid reason to arrest you.

PostSubject: Re: Run ins with the police   Run ins with the police - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 12:17 pm

Quote :
I guess Florence, OR officers have nothing better to do then scare 15 yr old kids.

Well, the town is named Florence.
Hey, i'm originally from Portland. Used to go to the dunes in Florence.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Run ins with the police   Run ins with the police - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 12:23 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
Quote :
I guess Florence, OR officers have nothing better to do then scare 15 yr old kids.

Portland huh? COOL! losers, queers, tree huggers
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Run ins with the police   Run ins with the police - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 5:36 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
Quote :

Nice dude! Fellow oregonian right here Bruther!!! 🤘 T-Roy just dont know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run ins with the police   Run ins with the police - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 5:52 pm

I was born in Portland. Can I join the club?
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Run ins with the police   Run ins with the police - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:43 pm

Welcooome to the Oregon metal brotherhood Saxon!!!!!!! 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run ins with the police   Run ins with the police - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:27 pm

All three of us. The rest of the flippin' city is listening to some gal who doesn't shave sing about her love of trees and electric cars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run ins with the police   Run ins with the police - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:41 pm

I've never had any run-ins with the 'ol PC Plod because i'm a good boy. :flower:
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Run ins with the police   Run ins with the police - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 3:24 am

I've had a couple run-ins with the Police, but nothing too serious. I got pulled over on my BICYCLE for wearing headphones on my ears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run ins with the police   Run ins with the police - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Run ins with the police
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next