Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which HammerFall album is best?

Go down 
+16
Wargod
krokus
kmorg
Temple of Blood
ultmetal
A Handful of Wayne
MetalRob331
GrandNational
MoonChild
DallasBlack
the sentinel
Fat Freddy
Stender
scottmitchell74
exact33
Angelcake Adonisus Fox
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Which HammerFall album is best? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which HammerFall album is best?   Which HammerFall album is best? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:03 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
If you're looking for HF to do something other than the "classical galloping metal style" you'll probably be disappointed, as they've been spinning that same wheel for their entire career IMO

Correct, but they do it all so well methinks. Wanting Hammerfall to do something different is like expecting Motorhead or AC/DC to do something different. Hammerfall is one of those bands that if you didn't like them before, you won't like them now.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Which HammerFall album is best? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which HammerFall album is best?   Which HammerFall album is best? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:06 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
If you're looking for HF to do something other than the "classical galloping metal style" you'll probably be disappointed, as they've been spinning that same wheel for their entire career IMO

Correct, but they do it all so well methinks. Wanting Hammerfall to do something different is like expecting Motorhead or AC/DC to do something different. Hammerfall is one of those bands that if you didn't like them before, you won't like them now.

Oh yea, no doubt, they do their one thing quite well. I'm a fan. 🤘

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

Which HammerFall album is best?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2