Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Angels

Go down 
+8
sam
scottmitchell74
MetalGuy71
ramreb
krokus
Shiney
rattpoison
tohostudios
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

The Angels - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angels   The Angels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:41 am

Which Face To Face? OZ or US version.

No Exit is killer....been listening to that one alot lately. After Face To Face and Darkroom that's my fav.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: The Angels   The Angels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:53 am

I just ordered "Face to Face" from Amazon, ever since I have joined this board my wallet has gotten thinner, btw thanks for recommendentions Ratt/poison and toho
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: The Angels   The Angels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:54 am

I actually like the US version slightly better except it doesn't have I Ain't The One on it and that's one of my faves.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The Angels   The Angels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:55 am

Did you use zShops Manny? Face to Face is about $7 using that.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

PostSubject: Re: The Angels   The Angels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:58 am

Which Face To Face is it Manny?

Manny you a fan of Rose Tattoo by any chance?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The Angels   The Angels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:01 am

From the track listing, it's the US version. I can only find the OZ version at CDUniverse. BTW, that one is remastered and has 5 live bonus tracks on it.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: The Angels   The Angels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:02 am

No I bought it from moviemars brand new for $1.83 plus 2.98 shipping and handling brand new, but I think it is the American version due to them being referred to as Angel City
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The Angels   The Angels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:02 am

manny wrote:
No I bought it from moviemars brand new for $1.83 plus 2.98 shipping and handling brand new, but I think it is the American version due to them being referred to as Angel City

Good deal. I get stuff from MovieMars quite often.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

PostSubject: Re: The Angels   The Angels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:56 pm

Here's the documentary on the Angels that recently aired down here, called "No Way F*ck Off". Youtube saves the day.......

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The Angels   The Angels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:07 am

I'll have to watch this tonight at home. YouTube is blocked here at work.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: The Angels   The Angels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:18 pm

New album from The Angels with Dave Gleeson is called Take It To The Streets, out August 31, 2012.

This will be mine!! I enjoyed the songs from Waiting for the Sun EP and hope the new material is equally as good.

The Angels - Page 4 552481_335143793237906_867871396_n

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The Angels   The Angels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:28 pm

exact33 wrote:
New album from The Angels with Dave Gleeson is called Take It To The Streets, out August 31, 2012.

This will be mine!! I enjoyed the songs from Waiting for the Sun EP and hope the new material is equally as good.

headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: The Angels   The Angels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:51 am

I don't think The Angels have ever put out a bad album. And any that I listen to instantly becomes my favorite of theirs. This one will be a must buy.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: The Angels   The Angels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:55 am

For a limited time this album features a second disc of Greatest Hits live!

Take It To The Streets is the new Angels album featuring the Brewster Brothers and with Dave Gleeson (formerly of The Screaming Jets) on lead vocals.You'll hear the melodic riff-laden new single 'Waiting For The Sun', the punk-crash slam of 'Getting Free', the rumbling grooves of 'Some Kind Of Hell In Here' and 'Life Gets Better'; and a guitar-drenched version of Elvis Costello's 'Pump It Up'; plus wall-rattling remakes of Angels fan favourites 'Small Price' and 'When The Time Come'.

" This is a dream come true for me," says Dave Gleeson, "it doesn't get much better than to record an album with The Angels. And it's the right time to make a rock record like this. There's too much machine music out there, and rock got too soft. This album is what rock is all about."

This is The Angels 2012. New singer, new drummer, new songs, but undeniably The Angels.

* Please note that the band will be signing a duplicate card copy of the cover art

Track Listing
Disc 1:

To The Streets
Wounded Healer
Waiting For The Sun
Life Gets Better
Telephone
No Sleep In Hell
The More You Give
When The Time Comes
Pump It Up
There Comes A Time
Small Price
Getting Free
Some Kinda Hell In Here
Free Bird

Disc 2:

Ivory Stairs (Live)
After The Rain (Live)
Wounded Healer (Live)
No Secrets (Live)
Marseilles (Live)
Outcast (Live)
I Ain't The One (Live)
Mr. Damage (Live)
Face The Day (Live)
Take A Long Line (Live)
When The Time Comes (Live)
Shadow Boxer (Live)
Am I Ever Gonna See Your Face Again (Live)
Waiting For The Sun (Live)

https://www.jbhifionline.com.au/music/pop-rock/take-it-to-the-streets-signed-copy/670712

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The Angels   The Angels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:32 pm

tohostudios wrote:
exact33 wrote:

The Angels - Page 4 11840 The Angels - Page 4 11840 The Angels - Page 4 11840 The Angels - Page 4 11840

Just downloaded it from Amazon. I couldn't wait any longer for the CD price to come down

PostSubject: Re: The Angels   The Angels - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Angels
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4