Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which concert will you attend next?

Go down 
+43
arttieTHE1manparty
candlemass
Waylon
Thrasher73
UltraMagnus007
mc666
AchrisK
powermacho
ultmetal
mr.electric39
Metal Misfit
ThrashedOutCobra33
TrogDawn
stormspell
Mordor
Troublezone
Wargod
XYZ
Smindas
White_Mage
Addy
ghost
ghostintheruins
the sentinel
Mortuary
DallasBlack
MetalGuy71
rattpoison
MoonChild
krokus
Olafsto
kmorg
TheGooch
nevermore
Invader
iamrockerfun
Fat Freddy
EvyMetal
Lurideath
thejokeriv
Stender
scottmitchell74
sovdat
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

Which concert will you attend next? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 5:13 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Sacred Steel!! Love their cheese!!

Yes, i love them to very much 🤘 pure heavy/speed metal.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 1:48 pm

Having missed the Somewhere Back in Time tour, my next concert is going to be Megadeth supported by Machine Head in Bangalore on the 14th of March!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 3:40 pm

Stender wrote:
Gigantour or however you say it is in Salem, OR in May
hosting Megadeth, Children of Bodom, and some other sick acts that I
cant remember but I'll definately be going to that. I think I will have
to skip school though since its on a Thursday.

High On Fire will be there, along with In Flames.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 2:27 pm

http://www.myspace.com/paganfestusa

http://www.paganfest.net/info.php?lang=usa

Which concert will you attend next? - Page 2 PaganFestUSATour
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 8:05 pm

Budgie and a couple of weeks latter the Black Crowes
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:27 am

I have an opportunity to see the Foo Fighters for free on the 21st, but I'm afraid that personal commitments may prevent me from doing so. Who knows when I'll get to another live show.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 11:27 pm

AHHHHH!! I'm happy about what I do get to go to but just found this out.....

Warbringer will be in Ft. Worth the day AFTER I leave for Ohio and will be in Cleveland 3 Days after I leave for Texas!!! Life, man!!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 8:06 am

HA!! Scratch that. Pagan Fest will NOT be my next concert. Airbourne will be! They are actually coming to my podunk city of Abilene, TX. $12!! I just bought my tickets.

I fly out the next morning for a trip at 5:40 AM but who cares!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 8:16 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
HA!! Scratch that. Pagan Fest will NOT be my next concert. Airbourne will be! They are actually coming to my podunk city of Abilene, TX. $12!! I just bought my tickets.

I fly out the next morning for a trip at 5:40 AM but who cares!!!

Are you going by yourself?
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:15 am

To the concert or on the trip?

Concert alone -almost always. Until my girls get older.

Trip - with family back home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:17 am

I was talking about the show. I have the same problem here. No one to go with. Sad
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 1:31 pm

Obviosly not Iron Maiden's Somewhere Back In Time Tour, I can't believe they won't be comming to Dallas, one of the largest cities in the continintal U.S.-9th to be exact (the second Gigantour did the exact same thing). With that out of the picture all I have left is JOP/CIIC tour to look forward to (and if they pull a Maiden on me then I my enthusiasm to go to a concert wil be almost nonexistent).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:00 pm

If your desperate Dallas, go see Airbourne i think their playing Fort Worth (Dallas and Fort Worth are close right?).

One of the best hard rock/metal gigs you'll see. Trust me i've seen em heaps.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:45 pm

Quote :
I have the same problem here. No one to go with. Which concert will you attend next? - Page 2 Icon_sad

I used to go with a guy I work with. We'd go to local "Battle Of The Bands" and some other local shows at bars. Abilene is big enough to have some pretty good bands although most of them play what's trendy.

However, these days when he doesn't have his boy he's out being a man whore. Metal doesn't matter to him any more!

I'm constantly trying to get people to go. My best chance is our Preacher at Chruch. One day we were over at this house and music came up. Turns out he not only loves metal but knows and owns a few of the titles that are more obscure but loved here.

Mostly he's into In Flames, As I Lay Dying, Arch Enemy etc...(Nothing wrong with that!!) but our tastes overlap enough that there's potential!!

The problem is he's also a full time Master's Of Divinity student, a newly-wed (with a fine young lass at home who's also a Master's Greek student) and on top of Preaching duties he teaches a few classes. His cup is full and he's burning candles at both ends. Concerts are low on the priority list.

So, I'm solo for now.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 11:11 pm

April 25: Megadeth, In Flames, Children Of Bodom, High On Fire, Job For A Cowboy

April 26: Dimmu Borgir, Shadows Fall, Behemoth, Overkill, The Dillinger Escape Plan

April 27: Ministry, Meshuggah, Nevermore

These are the support bands that will be there that I really want to
see: Soilent Green, Vital Remains, Municipal Waste, Hate Eternal,
Monstrosity

I'll be lucky if I make it through that weekend alive! Cool
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 1:06 am

Too lazy to edit my last post, I'm going to Progressive Nation (Dream Theater, Opeth, Between The Buried And Me, Three) on May 3rd.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 2:44 pm

Sacrifice wrote:
April 25: Megadeth, In Flames, Children Of Bodom, High On Fire, Job For A Cowboy

April 26: Dimmu Borgir, Shadows Fall, Behemoth, Overkill, The Dillinger Escape Plan

Monstrosity

SOILENT GREEN! I freakin love soilent green are you still talking about Gigantour or some other show?
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 4:40 pm

Hopefully Iron Maiden...
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 9:01 pm

Vanhalen - March 26th Mohegan Sun Arena 🤘
Back to top Go down
ghostintheruins
Metal novice
Metal novice
ghostintheruins

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:07 am

Exodus in a few weeks I think, maybe there's something before that but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 8:05 am

march 27 - nightwish and pain
april 10th - down
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 8:19 am

march 20 - Rebellion + Gun Barrel + 2 other unknown bands
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:12 am

Going to see Mitch Fatel (Comedian) next month

Next Actual Concert Im hoping to see is STP in the summer
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:14 am

I have a slim, SLIM chance of possibly seeing Iron Maiden in New Jersey on March 14. My friend is a reporter and he may be able to get some comp tickets. If so he's gonna bring me along as his "plus one." We did the same thing last time they came thru in October of 06 on the Matter of Life & Death tour. I'm not getting my hopes up too high because it may not happen this time, but it sure would be freakin' sweet!!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:32 am

Stender wrote:
Sacrifice wrote:

Monstrosity

SOILENT GREEN! I freakin love soilent green are you still talking about Gigantour or some other show?

Yeah, Gigantour. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which concert will you attend next?
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: