Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which concert will you attend next?

Go down 
+43
arttieTHE1manparty
candlemass
Waylon
Thrasher73
UltraMagnus007
mc666
AchrisK
powermacho
ultmetal
mr.electric39
Metal Misfit
ThrashedOutCobra33
TrogDawn
stormspell
Mordor
Troublezone
Wargod
XYZ
Smindas
White_Mage
Addy
ghost
ghostintheruins
the sentinel
Mortuary
DallasBlack
MetalGuy71
rattpoison
MoonChild
krokus
Olafsto
kmorg
TheGooch
nevermore
Invader
iamrockerfun
Fat Freddy
EvyMetal
Lurideath
thejokeriv
Stender
scottmitchell74
sovdat
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Which concert will you attend next? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:02 am

DallasBlack wrote:
Next weekend: Into Eternity/Epica/Symphony X

I am going to try to remember to bring a camera (in case I meet anybody), my digital voice recorder (put it on coference and see if I can capture it for a bootleg [not to sell, but for my own records and so I can give a detailed review in the review section]), and money to buy a t-shirt of each band. I will also get there about an hour and a half early so I can get a good spot.

Less than 24 hours and I've got my camera and digital recorder and I am getting prepared. Plenty of gatorade to re-hydrate throughout the night, some gum to re-hydrate me during the concert so I don't have to leave my spot, and ready for plenty of sleep after work. These are my origional plans but they might change. There's this chick from my church group that might join me if she gets back from the singles retreat in time. If she goes then she will have to get a ticket at the show (I got mine a month ago) and that means that I won't necessarily get the best spot, but it would be worth it (I find her attractive and this would give me a chance to get to know her better-even if only friendship develops, the important thing is that I get closer to my goal than I ever have). Either way I'm going to enjoy myself.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:48 pm

Which concert will you attend next? - Page 5 ConcertposterVienna2008-05-12Austria
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:20 pm

Whole Lotta Led - Zeppelin tribute band....tonight!
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:21 pm

I might be seeing Avantasia in Tokyo on June 13th. Might be. Will be pretty awesome if I do.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:35 pm

Going to Crue Fest 7/15 and Priest/Heaven & Hell on 8/18. Both in Detroit. 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:17 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

I am going to try to remember to bring a camera (in case I meet anybody), my digital voice recorder (put it on coference and see if I can capture it for a bootleg [not to sell, but for my own records and so I can give a detailed review in the review section]), and money to buy a t-shirt of each band. I will also get there about an hour and a half early so I can get a good spot.

Less than 24 hours and I've got my camera and digital recorder and I am getting prepared. Plenty of gatorade to re-hydrate throughout the night, some gum to re-hydrate me during the concert so I don't have to leave my spot, and ready for plenty of sleep after work. These are my origional plans but they might change. There's this chick from my church group that might join me if she gets back from the singles retreat in time. If she goes then she will have to get a ticket at the show (I got mine a month ago) and that means that I won't necessarily get the best spot, but it would be worth it (I find her attractive and this would give me a chance to get to know her better-even if only friendship develops, the important thing is that I get closer to my goal than I ever have). Either way I'm going to enjoy myself.

Damn. C'mon, DB even that has to sound creepy to you.
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:27 am

Metallica, May 16th (KFMA Day, local radio station event). Also playing, Apocalyptica, and some ofther bands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:44 am

Just saw UFO, and Kids in the Hall. Next week Belladonna.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:11 am

SAXON1500 wrote:
Next week Belladonna.
he put on a great show, pre-Anthrax reunion. hopefully still so now.

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:20 am

Hopefully the Priest/Heaven and Hell show.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:27 pm

spectrefate wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

Damn. C'mon, DB even that has to sound creepy to you.

If your talking about that last line, then you're misinterpreting me. I merley meant that if I'm by myself then I will enjoy being at the front of the stage up close and personal with the band. If not then I will enjoy getting to know someone I like a little better.

BTW, the concert was awesome and I will have a review complete with pictures probably Tues. night or Wed. morning.

Last edited by DallasBlack on Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:54 pm

Next one will be Rage next Saturday. 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:58 pm

ghost wrote:
Next one will be Rage next Saturday. 🤘

Lucky dog. Tell Peavy we all said hi. Smile
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:14 pm

Which concert will you attend next? - Page 5 LogoUFOTONIGHT!!! crazy happy

@ spec: AWESOME new avatar, man!!! cool
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:19 pm

Thank ya....
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:52 am

PROG NATION ON SATURDAY

very happy very happy very happy
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:04 am

I saw Divlje Jagode 2 days ago, cool show but they played too many goddamn ballads ...

... but they also played their anthem "Motori" twice Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdanlAX35cY
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:40 am

Iron Maiden - June 14th.
My heart is thumping like a little bunny's in anticipation.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:41 pm

Upcoming:

24.06.08 : FORBIDDEN (Slovenia)

27.-28.06.08 : BANG YOUR HEAD (Germany)

Which concert will you attend next? - Page 5 Billing_e

14.-16.08.08 : METAL MANIA FESTIVAL (Slovenia) - Exodus & more!
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:14 pm

Which concert will you attend next? - Page 5 Kiss_web
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
UltraMagnus007
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
UltraMagnus007

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:41 pm

My next Concert is the Queensryche Mindcrime tour later this month. Then it's iron Maiden in July at Twickenham, Yngwie malmsteen also in July.

Then its the Mighty Bloodstock 08.

Which concert will you attend next? - Page 5 Entrance-page-main

Bloodstock Open Air Metal Festival
15th, 16th and 17th August 2008

BAND LINE UP
NIGHTWISH : DIMMU BORGIR : OPETH : HELLOWEEN :
ICED EARTH : OVERKILL : AT THE GATES : SOILWORK : AS I LAY DYING : PRIMAL FEAR : COMMUNIC : MOB RULES : MOONSORROW : KATAKLYSM : TYR : SWALLOW THE SUN : ELUVEITIE : NAPALM DEATH : UNITING THE ELEMENTS : DESTRUCTION : EVILE : AKERCOCKE : CLOUDSCAPE : ALESTORM : SAINT DEAMON : CROWNING GLORY : PRO-JEKT : GRAND MAGUS : KELTIC JIHAD :
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:43 pm

August - Judas Priest, Testament, Heaven & Hell, & Motorhead.
Back to top Go down
UltraMagnus007
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
UltraMagnus007

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:52 pm

Mortuary wrote:
August - Judas Priest, Testament, Heaven & Hell, & Motorhead.

I'm so gutted this tour hasn't been announced for the UK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:12 pm

I'm thinking about TURDstock '08....

Which concert will you attend next? - Page 5 Turdstock
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:18 pm

Wow,What a line-up Spec affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which concert will you attend next?
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: