Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which concert will you attend next?

Go down 
+43
arttieTHE1manparty
candlemass
Waylon
Thrasher73
UltraMagnus007
mc666
AchrisK
powermacho
ultmetal
mr.electric39
Metal Misfit
ThrashedOutCobra33
TrogDawn
stormspell
Mordor
Troublezone
Wargod
XYZ
Smindas
White_Mage
Addy
ghost
ghostintheruins
the sentinel
Mortuary
DallasBlack
MetalGuy71
rattpoison
MoonChild
krokus
Olafsto
kmorg
TheGooch
nevermore
Invader
iamrockerfun
Fat Freddy
EvyMetal
Lurideath
thejokeriv
Stender
scottmitchell74
sovdat
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Which concert will you attend next? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:18 pm

TheGooch wrote:
i have seen them before and to be frank they sucked. hopefully in an intimate setting they will be better and more intense

well I saw them when Trivium opened for them a couple of years ago and Trivium wiped them off the floor. They are all show and no substance.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:38 pm

trivium are a very good live act though i have seen them twice now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:45 pm

Judas Priest - July 23 (Victoria) and possible July 30 (Winnipeg)🤘
Back to top Go down
mez
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
mez

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:18 pm

Rush - July 2
Polkadot Cadaver - July 10th
The Police - July 28th
Bang Tango/Fasster Pusscat/ LA Guns - August 3
Heaven and Hell/ Judas Priest - August 16th
Motley Crue - August 31 and got front row center for this one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:00 am

Metal Masters tour.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:37 am

I don't have an answer at this time!! Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:38 am

I was going to see Journey next month, but have since canned those plans.
Back to top Go down
brontotex
brontotex

Number of posts : 446

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:59 am

UFO next week then Metal Masters next month.
Back to top Go down
skullsmasher
Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:49 am

The Monster Energy Drink festival with Slipknot, Disturbed, Dragonforce, Airbourne, Mastodon and a few other bands.

Metal Masters

Then maybe that show where all of the '80's bands are going to get together. I think it is Dokken, Ratt, Great White, Faster Pu$$ycat, L.A. Guns (Tracii's Version) and Slaughter.
Back to top Go down
mez
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
mez

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:58 pm

Rush Tonight! cant wait.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:49 pm

Metal Masters with my free gen. admisson ticket. Going to have to purchase some binoculars so I can see the bands.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
UltraMagnus007
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
UltraMagnus007

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:58 pm

IRON MAIDEN!!!!!!!!!! YYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Twickenham stadium, England on saturday (July 5th) really looking forward to this. Then is Yngwie Malsteen the following friday, Shepards Bush Empire, London. Really looking forward to this as Tim Owens will be singing.

Then its Bloodstock in August and Paradise lost in september.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:41 pm

[quote="UltraMagnus007"]IRON MAIDEN!!!!!!!!!! YYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Twickenham stadium, England on saturday (July 5th) really looking forward to this.

Please do post your review!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:58 pm

Probably the Wargasm reunion show in September. Steel Assassin are playing, too! That's gonna rule!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:42 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Wargasm

you don't say ....... surprised
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:48 pm

Quote :
Steel Assassin are playing, too! That's gonna rule!
\

Very cool!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:27 pm

Locky wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Wargasm

you don't say ....... surprised
Yup.

Quote :
Boston's legendary thrashers WARGASM will perform live at the Middle East in Cambridge, Massachusetts on Saturday, September 13 as part of the 20th anniversary celebration of the release of their classic "Why Play Around?" album. Also appearing on the bill will be renowned power petal purveyors STEEL ASSASSIN, making a triumphant return to the Boston live arena after an almost 20-year absence; the monstrously heavy RAW RADAR WAR, featuring Jonah Jenkins, ex-ONLY LIVING WITNESS member; Dave Tree's uproarious new band SUPERPOWER; and 100% pure thrash dealers RAZORMAZE.

WARGASM's set will be recorded for future release as "Why Play Alive!" As with their 2004 reunion, the show is happening in conjunction with Rawkstars, a music education-based non-profit that benefits low income Boston area kids. Tickets can be purchased here.

WARGASM's long-awaited DVD, filmed at the Middle East during their 2004 reunion concert and packed with extras spanning the band's 10-year run and beyond, will be available at the September 13 show.
I will snag anyone a DVD, just ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:50 pm

havok show next tuesday. Their playing with a couple other bands, none of which can be compared to them.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:11 am

UltraMagnus007 wrote:
IRON MAIDEN!!!!!!!!!! YYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Twickenham stadium, England on saturday (July 5th) really looking forward to this. Then is Yngwie Malsteen the following friday, Shepards Bush Empire, London. Really looking forward to this as Tim Owens will be singing.

Then its Bloodstock in August and Paradise lost in september.

merry i want to go see iron maiden. i cant though as i am going on holiday next wekk. i am so upset, i have only seen iron maiden once
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 5:35 am

Off today to see:
PAGANS MIND
THE QUIREBOYS
SOILWORK
MOTORHEAD!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Invader
Metal master
Metal master
Invader

Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 5:47 am

I will be seeing Iron Maiden next Friday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:23 am

Possibly Testament,Motorhead,Judas Priest and Heaven and Hell in Aug.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:00 pm

RUSH this thursday...

GREAT WHITE, WARRANT and LYNCH MOB in August

Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 5:37 pm

Judas Priest/Heaven and Hell/Motorhead/Testament on August 28 here in Phoenix at the Cricket Pavillion. For FREE no less! 🤘
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:33 pm

Which concert will you attend next? - Page 7 Jop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which concert will you attend next?   Which concert will you attend next? - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which concert will you attend next?
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: