Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A question about paypal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

A question about paypal Empty
PostSubject: A question about paypal   A question about paypal Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:42 am

I don't know if it works the same in your country as it does in mine, but I thought I'd ask this:

When, for example, someone sends you money on your paypal account, let's say that you have $100 on it on www.paypal.com, does it automatically transfers to your credit card on the day you're paying? I'm paying for mine on 18th, so if I had $100 on my account that day, would it go directly on my credit card? Or do I have to send it manually and where can I do that? Or is there any other trick to it? Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A question about paypal   A question about paypal Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:46 am

I don't understand the question. Are you buying something (sending someone money), or withdrawing money from your Paypal account to go on your credit card (not even sure if that can happen)?
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

PostSubject: Re: A question about paypal   A question about paypal Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:49 am

Well let's say that I have $100 on my balance on paypal.com, but I'd like to have it my mastercard instead - because if it's on paypal.com, then I can only use it for paying other stuff via paypal, but I'd need it "in real life" Smile Still don't understand? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A question about paypal   A question about paypal Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:58 am

sovdat wrote:
Well let's say that I have $100 on my balance on paypal.com, but I'd like to have it my mastercard instead - because if it's on paypal.com, then I can only use it for paying other stuff via paypal, but I'd need it "in real life" Smile Still don't understand? Smile
Okay, I gotcha. It doesn't do it automatically. There may be a setting or something, but I don't know of it. You have to go to the WITHDRAW button (under the main tabs). I don't have my account tied in with a credit card, though; I use my bank account. So I can withdraw money and transfer it to my account. I don't know if you can transfer money to a credit card. If you don't have a bank account tied into your Paypal account you might need to request a check (another option).
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

PostSubject: Re: A question about paypal   A question about paypal Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:06 am

Well, I actually have a normal card from my bank, which I can use in my country, and then mastercard (not a credit card, I know ..), which I got only because I need it for paypal - and I'm using the same bank account for both. So I guess it'll work, thanks for the help Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A question about paypal   A question about paypal Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:17 am

So that sounds like a debit card; works like a credit card (often has a credit card logo), but is tied to your bank account. If that's the case, then yeah, you should be able to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question about paypal   A question about paypal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A question about paypal
Page 1 of 1