Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Britny Fox In America

Go down 
+2
ultmetal
mc666
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Britny Fox In America Empty
PostSubject: Britny Fox In America   Britny Fox In America Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 10:02 pm

Anyone have this or heard it? What do you think about it?
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Britny Fox In America   Britny Fox In America Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 12:30 am

is "in America" the name of the album?

PostSubject: Re: Britny Fox In America   Britny Fox In America Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 6:09 am

mc666 wrote:
is "in America" the name of the album?
yes, it is the name of there demo
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Britny Fox In America   Britny Fox In America Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 11:55 am

I like Britny Fox, but haven't heard any demo material. Did it get re-released or something?

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Britny Fox In America   Britny Fox In America Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 11:57 am

I didnt hear about this either and i also like BRITNY FOX very much. Lets look if somebody on this forum know a little more about this release.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Britny Fox In America   Britny Fox In America Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 12:01 pm

ultmetal wrote:
I like Britny Fox, but haven't heard any demo material. Did it get re-released or something?
no that I know of. I know a few people collect demos, just wondering if anyone heard it. I like the first few by them
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Britny Fox In America   Britny Fox In America Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 12:06 pm

I'd be willing to bet that Arttie has it.

PostSubject: Re: Britny Fox In America   Britny Fox In America Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 12:07 pm

ultmetal wrote:
I'd be willing to bet that Arttie has it.
oh yeah, I will ask him. thanks.
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: Britny Fox In America   Britny Fox In America Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 8:31 pm

I have two Britny Fox demos...In America and the Bite Down Hard demo.

In America is very cool. It is a bit more raw sounding then their debut album...a bit raunchier/sleazier. The sound quality is decent...a bit above average for most mid-80's cassette demos, I would say. I don't have it ripped to CD-R yet, but might do it this weekend since people have reminded me of it!

The Bite Down Hard demos are pretty much like the album, but not as produced and slick. If I remember correctly, there are also a couple of non-album songs on the demo. I should pull it out and rip it as well.

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Britny Fox In America   Britny Fox In America Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 8:38 pm

arttieTHE1manparty wrote:
I have two Britny Fox demos...In America and the Bite Down Hard demo.

In America is very cool. It is a bit more raw sounding then their debut album...a bit raunchier/sleazier. The sound quality is decent...a bit above average for most mid-80's cassette demos, I would say. I don't have it ripped to CD-R yet, but might do it this weekend since people have reminded me of it!

The Bite Down Hard demos are pretty much like the album, but not as produced and slick. If I remember correctly, there are also a couple of non-album songs on the demo. I should pull it out and rip it as well.

Arttie
That would be cool. I was lucky in a way in High School. A friend of mines brother was a roady for them. I got some cool inside info on the band, and heard Dizzy left the day after it happened.
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: Britny Fox In America   Britny Fox In America Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 11:15 pm

I have a bootleg of what is rumored to be the last show Dizzy did with the band as well. Not sure if it is or not...

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
Getizzyback
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Getizzyback

Number of posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: Britny Fox In America   Britny Fox In America Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:15 am

Hey arttie, I was wondering if you still have the In America, and Bite
Down Hard demo stuff? I'm a big Britny Fox fan and haven't been able to
get these.
Back to top Go down
Getizzyback
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Getizzyback

Number of posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: Britny Fox In America   Britny Fox In America Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:34 am

http://cgi.ebay.com/Britny-Fox-In-America-Cassette-1986-Hella-Rare-Demo_W0QQitemZ360127067160QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_Cassettes?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

Here's a look at the In America cassette off of ebay,
scroll down to the bottom for a closeup, man I would love
to have this, just too much money.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Britny Fox In America   Britny Fox In America Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:37 pm

I just heard STEVIE again today! It's in my BF Top 10!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Britny Fox In America   Britny Fox In America Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Britny Fox In America
Page 1 of 1