Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

INTO ETERNITY

Go down 
+4
A Handful of Wayne
Rex
kmorg
MetalRob331
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

INTO ETERNITY Empty
PostSubject: INTO ETERNITY   INTO ETERNITY Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 2:54 pm

I just picked up the cd Scattering of Ashes a few months back after it was on my want list. Just recently put it in again and found myself singing along to some of the songs like Severe Emotional Distress and Timeless Winter.

They're hard to label but in my eyes its like Melodic Progressive Death Metal but idk its hard to put a tag on these guys.

Was wondering if anyone head there other cds, and if they're worth looking into.

Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

INTO ETERNITY Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTO ETERNITY   INTO ETERNITY Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 2:55 pm

All of the bands CD's are stellar. I even have the rare first edition of their debut.

Dinky Do
MetalRob331

INTO ETERNITY Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTO ETERNITY   INTO ETERNITY Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 2:57 pm

Hows the older singer compared to the newer guy?
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

INTO ETERNITY Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTO ETERNITY   INTO ETERNITY Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 2:59 pm

There isn't much difference. Besides Tim Roth is still doing both growls and clean leads, as he always did.

Dinky Do
MetalRob331

INTO ETERNITY Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTO ETERNITY   INTO ETERNITY Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 3:00 pm

Thats one sick singer, i thought the lead vocalist does all the vocals? As i'm watching some live videos hes pretty much doin everything.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

INTO ETERNITY Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTO ETERNITY   INTO ETERNITY Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 3:26 pm

The new guy IMPRESSED the heck out of me when I saw them open for Nevermore and Opeth a few years ago. I think he was a LOT better live than on the cd.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

INTO ETERNITY Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTO ETERNITY   INTO ETERNITY Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 3:49 pm

Buy them all you wont be disapointed. The production on the first album is a little blah but its still pretty good. As far as the singers go they were pretty identicle very slight difference. I saw them open for either King Diamond or Sonata Arctica not too long ago (I forget which one) They were good but the sound was really bad. They were still good though.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

INTO ETERNITY Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTO ETERNITY   INTO ETERNITY Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 3:52 pm

yes i heard they are one of the worst live bands out there today. I have a lot of friends that love there music and have seen them live and they all have told me there sound live is terrible.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

INTO ETERNITY Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTO ETERNITY   INTO ETERNITY Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 3:52 pm

Their live sound when I saw them was spot on and ruled.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

INTO ETERNITY Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTO ETERNITY   INTO ETERNITY Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 6:52 pm

I have the Scattering of Ashes and love it.Stu does a good job on vocals,me thinks.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

INTO ETERNITY Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTO ETERNITY   INTO ETERNITY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 10:22 am

I too have Scattering of Ashes. I usually don't care for death-type vocals, but they're balanced out nice with the clean vox and sound great. I like this album allot, but never got around to picking up anything else by them.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

INTO ETERNITY Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTO ETERNITY   INTO ETERNITY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 1:31 pm

Very good band! I have basically followed them since their 2nd album when I was introduced to them. I can't listen to it all the time as I have to be in the mood for progressive music. I've shared the stage with these guys 2 times now and its always fun!
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

INTO ETERNITY Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTO ETERNITY   INTO ETERNITY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 6:27 pm

Lurideath wrote:
Very good band! I have basically followed them since their 2nd album when I was introduced to them. I can't listen to it all the time as I have to be in the mood for progressive music. I've shared the stage with these guys 2 times now and its always fun!

I got into them through the 2nd album myself. Have been a fan ever since. Cool that you shared the stage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

INTO ETERNITY Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTO ETERNITY   INTO ETERNITY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INTO ETERNITY
Page 1 of 1