Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yay, New Into Eternity-and tragedy around the band.

Go down 
+3
Temple of Blood
GrandNational
DallasBlack
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Yay, New Into Eternity-and tragedy around the band. Empty
PostSubject: Yay, New Into Eternity-and tragedy around the band.   Yay, New Into Eternity-and tragedy around the band. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:54 pm

http://www.centurymedia.com/us/news.php?artist_ID=27

Clicky, clicky.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Yay, New Into Eternity-and tragedy around the band.   Yay, New Into Eternity-and tragedy around the band. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:03 am

Being a new fan of this marvelous band, I will most certainly get it when it comes out. Sad to hear about Roth's loses though, it's tough enough losing one person you love let alone four.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: Yay, New Into Eternity-and tragedy around the band.   Yay, New Into Eternity-and tragedy around the band. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:50 am

Old new, sucka! Old new!

But I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Yay, New Into Eternity-and tragedy around the band.   Yay, New Into Eternity-and tragedy around the band. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 am

Been into these guys since 2002 when I got my hands on Dead or Dreaming. One of the few new albums I am really looking forward to this year.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Yay, New Into Eternity-and tragedy around the band.   Yay, New Into Eternity-and tragedy around the band. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:02 am

This songwriting sounds horrible to me.

No focus at all.

It's like eating fried chicken and dipping it in your corn flakes and putting salad dressing on it. None of those things are bad individually but together it is gross.

The singer is very skilled though. I would like to hear that OMEGA CROM demo one of these days, or maybe a live bootleg of them back when they used to perform "Painkiller".
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Yay, New Into Eternity-and tragedy around the band.   Yay, New Into Eternity-and tragedy around the band. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:09 am

Looking forward to this
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Yay, New Into Eternity-and tragedy around the band.   Yay, New Into Eternity-and tragedy around the band. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:06 am

I really enjoy A Scattering of Ashes and I look forward to this one. I don't normally care for harsh vocals, but these guys blend them with clean vocs very nicely and the music is awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yay, New Into Eternity-and tragedy around the band.   Yay, New Into Eternity-and tragedy around the band. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:11 pm

Quote :
Old new, sucka! Old new!

I knew about his friends but not his family. I am glad they are close to a release date.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yay, New Into Eternity-and tragedy around the band.   Yay, New Into Eternity-and tragedy around the band. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:48 pm

Out today. Anyone get this?
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: Yay, New Into Eternity-and tragedy around the band.   Yay, New Into Eternity-and tragedy around the band. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:48 am

On its way!

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26485

PostSubject: Re: Yay, New Into Eternity-and tragedy around the band.   Yay, New Into Eternity-and tragedy around the band. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:16 pm

Picked it up yesterday. Been digging it so far.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Yay, New Into Eternity-and tragedy around the band.   Yay, New Into Eternity-and tragedy around the band. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:30 pm

still need to pick this up.It will be mine,oh yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yay, New Into Eternity-and tragedy around the band.   Yay, New Into Eternity-and tragedy around the band. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:57 pm

I like this a lot. I'll probably get filleted for saying this but it reminds me of a mix of Death and Fates Warning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yay, New Into Eternity-and tragedy around the band.   Yay, New Into Eternity-and tragedy around the band. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:55 pm

How is this album sitting with everyone? I keep playing it, but before I know it the intro instrumental is playing again and I can't remember a single song. It's just not clicking with me at all; it just blends into the background. I don't know why.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Yay, New Into Eternity-and tragedy around the band.   Yay, New Into Eternity-and tragedy around the band. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:15 pm

It will be a grower as far as memorability goes for sure, but is enjoyable during the listens IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yay, New Into Eternity-and tragedy around the band.   Yay, New Into Eternity-and tragedy around the band. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yay, New Into Eternity-and tragedy around the band.
Page 1 of 1