Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paul Stanley Sharted (Photographic Proof Inside)!

Go down 
+9
Chairman_Smith
MetalGuy71
mc666
ultmetal
Mglaffas81
TrogDawn
Tall Tyrion
journeyman
Fat Freddy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

Paul Stanley Sharted (Photographic Proof Inside)! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley Sharted (Photographic Proof Inside)!   Paul Stanley Sharted (Photographic Proof Inside)! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:58 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
spectrefate wrote:
I had no idea.

That dude has some SERIOUS problems. Smile

I'm not sure I want to know what you guys are talking about.... I'm still getting over "2 Girls, 1 Cup"

Truly one of the most disturbing websites in existence.

The recorded Stanley's shart too, its called "Forever" insane
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley Sharted (Photographic Proof Inside)!   Paul Stanley Sharted (Photographic Proof Inside)! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 9:43 am

i am afraid they do nothing for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley Sharted (Photographic Proof Inside)!   Paul Stanley Sharted (Photographic Proof Inside)! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 10:27 am

Count me as another new to this "Goatse" thing.

I've seen grosser things on the net. I just wonder how in the hell he's able to do that without seriously injuring himself.

By the way, I think the KISS portraits are actually very well-done.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley Sharted (Photographic Proof Inside)!   Paul Stanley Sharted (Photographic Proof Inside)! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:48 pm

decapitate wrote:
Count me as another new to this "Goatse" thing.

I just read about it in Wikipedia, I don't think I want to see any of that (actually I think I'd just rather gauge my eyes out with a plastic fork thank you very much).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley Sharted (Photographic Proof Inside)!   Paul Stanley Sharted (Photographic Proof Inside)! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:53 am

Right...like ANY of us bozo's here are art critics....

I bet most of us couldn't paint a fence. lol!

The KISS portraits are not bad, IMO, at all...
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley Sharted (Photographic Proof Inside)!   Paul Stanley Sharted (Photographic Proof Inside)! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:36 pm

No, I really like the Kiss portraits. But that other crap looks like a kindergarten fingerpaint session.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley Sharted (Photographic Proof Inside)!   Paul Stanley Sharted (Photographic Proof Inside)! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 3:12 am

Eyesore wrote:
Goatse?

ah, yes. I can see how you come across with that one. Maybe you should try 2girls1cup. Go ahead. It's not bad. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley Sharted (Photographic Proof Inside)!   Paul Stanley Sharted (Photographic Proof Inside)! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 11:28 am

EvyMetal wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Goatse?

ah, yes. I can see how you come across with that one. Maybe you should try 2girls1cup. Go ahead. It's not bad. Very Happy

Wow Evy, thats one of the most proposterous statements I've heard that crap is terrible. sick
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley Sharted (Photographic Proof Inside)!   Paul Stanley Sharted (Photographic Proof Inside)! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 11:42 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
I bet most of us couldn't paint a fence. lol!

Actually, I'm an accomplished artist, with not only fences, but multiple houses, both interior and exterior to my credit.

You sir, are a poo-poo head. angry

lol!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley Sharted (Photographic Proof Inside)!   Paul Stanley Sharted (Photographic Proof Inside)! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 9:42 pm

Kind of off topic but, here's something I found really funny and hypocritical on Gene $immon$ part. In the Kissology two booklet, he says all this crap about how VV was never offically a member of the band, yet his main claim in his counter suit that Vinnie filed against him was that he was a fully salarized memeber of the band. Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley Sharted (Photographic Proof Inside)!   Paul Stanley Sharted (Photographic Proof Inside)! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 9:46 pm

I don't like his paintings.

2girls1cup? OMG. I hate whoever brought this up. Alot. I just threw up in my mouth a little.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley Sharted (Photographic Proof Inside)!   Paul Stanley Sharted (Photographic Proof Inside)! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 11:19 pm

DeathCult wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Goatse?

Wow Evy, thats one of the most proposterous statements I've heard that crap is terrible. sick

Oh, no need to tell me. Don't get me wrong I do not get turned on by that stuff. I am just part of a generation of computer freaks.
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley Sharted (Photographic Proof Inside)!   Paul Stanley Sharted (Photographic Proof Inside)! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 8:12 am

Eyesore wrote:
Goatse?

Correct.
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley Sharted (Photographic Proof Inside)!   Paul Stanley Sharted (Photographic Proof Inside)! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 8:15 am

Eyesore wrote:
Goatse?

Correct.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley Sharted (Photographic Proof Inside)!   Paul Stanley Sharted (Photographic Proof Inside)! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 1:32 am

spectrefate wrote:
I don't like his paintings.

2girls1cup? OMG. I hate whoever brought this up. Alot. I just threw up in my mouth a little.

HAHAHAHA Laughing very hard Laughing very hard

cheers he shoots, he scores!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley Sharted (Photographic Proof Inside)!   Paul Stanley Sharted (Photographic Proof Inside)! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paul Stanley Sharted (Photographic Proof Inside)!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2