Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seriously, Paul Stanley Has Had Some Weiner In The Poohole!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Seriously, Paul Stanley Has Had Some Weiner In The Poohole! Empty
PostSubject: Seriously, Paul Stanley Has Had Some Weiner In The Poohole!   Seriously, Paul Stanley Has Had Some Weiner In The Poohole! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:35 pm

Haha. Since we're speaking of Kiss so much. Anyone ever watch Metal Mania on VH1? It's on late at night, on one of the VH1 channels that's not the main one right after MTV. Anyway, every damn Kiss video has me cringing. Paul Stanley is a fruitloop! Haha.

That dancing is ridiculously bad. Have you seen the "Lick It Up" video? Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Paul Stanley Has Had Some Weiner In The Poohole!   Seriously, Paul Stanley Has Had Some Weiner In The Poohole! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:36 pm

He is a dancing god. Lick It Up rock!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37668

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Paul Stanley Has Had Some Weiner In The Poohole!   Seriously, Paul Stanley Has Had Some Weiner In The Poohole! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:04 am

Paul has always danced like that... oddly enough, it looks funnier when he's out of makeup. For some reason it didn't bother me as much in makeup. Dunno why.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Paul Stanley Has Had Some Weiner In The Poohole!   Seriously, Paul Stanley Has Had Some Weiner In The Poohole! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 3:01 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Paul has always danced like that... oddly enough, it looks funnier when he's out of makeup. For some reason it didn't bother me as much in makeup. Dunno why.
Yeah, I know. This thread is obviously just my comical contribution to Kiss Month. He DOES dance horribly, though. Haha.

Last edited by on Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Paul Stanley Has Had Some Weiner In The Poohole!   Seriously, Paul Stanley Has Had Some Weiner In The Poohole! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:48 pm

??????????? Sure he does,he dances around like a fool in those videos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Paul Stanley Has Had Some Weiner In The Poohole!   Seriously, Paul Stanley Has Had Some Weiner In The Poohole! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 7:02 pm

IronAge wrote:
??????????? Sure he does,he dances around like a fool in those videos.
Damn the contraction! I meant he does not doesn't. Dammit. angry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Paul Stanley Has Had Some Weiner In The Poohole!   Seriously, Paul Stanley Has Had Some Weiner In The Poohole! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 9:12 pm

🤘 He dance like THE STARCHILD! 🤘
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Paul Stanley Has Had Some Weiner In The Poohole!   Seriously, Paul Stanley Has Had Some Weiner In The Poohole! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 12:42 am

don't hate on paul...he's the man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Paul Stanley Has Had Some Weiner In The Poohole!   Seriously, Paul Stanley Has Had Some Weiner In The Poohole! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seriously, Paul Stanley Has Had Some Weiner In The Poohole!
Page 1 of 1