Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday to Paul Stanley and Ian Hill

Go down 
+4
manny
kmorg
Fat Freddy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

Happy Birthday to Paul Stanley and Ian Hill Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday to Paul Stanley and Ian Hill   Happy Birthday to Paul Stanley and Ian Hill Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:40 pm

According to today's paper, Paul Stanley of KISS and Ian Hill of Judas Priest are both celebrating their 58th birthday today.

Happy Birthday to Paul Stanley and Ian Hill 220px-KISSPaulStanley2008

Happy Birthday to Paul Stanley and Ian Hill 220px-Ian_Hill

I'll leave it up to the peanut gallery to decide which one of'em is aging more gracefully. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Paul Stanley and Ian Hill   Happy Birthday to Paul Stanley and Ian Hill Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:55 pm

They talked about Paul's birthday on the radio here today. They played "I Was Made For Loving You" in his honor...

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Paul Stanley and Ian Hill   Happy Birthday to Paul Stanley and Ian Hill Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:56 pm

58 years old and still out there rocking, cool more power to them.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39559

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Paul Stanley and Ian Hill   Happy Birthday to Paul Stanley and Ian Hill Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:02 pm

58 years old ! Man they're getting up there. Which Means I'm getting up there too Happy Birthday to Paul Stanley and Ian Hill Icon_redface . Good for them,though !
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Paul Stanley and Ian Hill   Happy Birthday to Paul Stanley and Ian Hill Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:35 pm

Paul still rocks as hard as ever and Ian plays that one string like nobody's business.

birthday
Back to top Go down
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Paul Stanley and Ian Hill   Happy Birthday to Paul Stanley and Ian Hill Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:17 pm

My top two favorite bands, KISS and Priest. Happy birthday guys! I salute you. Happy Birthday to Paul Stanley and Ian Hill 604261
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Paul Stanley and Ian Hill   Happy Birthday to Paul Stanley and Ian Hill Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:39 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
According to today's paper, Paul Stanley of KISS and Ian Hill of Judas Priest are both celebrating their 58th birthday today.

Happy Birthday to Paul Stanley and Ian Hill 220px-KISSPaulStanley2008

Happy Birthday to Paul Stanley and Ian Hill 220px-Ian_Hill

I'll leave it up to the peanut gallery to decide which one of'em is aging more gracefully. Laughing
Twins, separated at birth? Could it be possible? Happy Birthday to Paul Stanley and Ian Hill 911681 Happy Birthday to Paul Stanley and Ian Hill 320592
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Paul Stanley and Ian Hill   Happy Birthday to Paul Stanley and Ian Hill Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:55 am

Happy birthday to both. I hope someone got Paul a shirt.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Paul Stanley and Ian Hill   Happy Birthday to Paul Stanley and Ian Hill Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:58 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Happy birthday to both. I hope someone got Paul a shirt.

.....or a bra.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Paul Stanley and Ian Hill   Happy Birthday to Paul Stanley and Ian Hill Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:30 am

Two of the greatest people in the music business right there. Two artists I'd actually like to meet someday! I have the utmost respect and reverence for both of them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Paul Stanley and Ian Hill   Happy Birthday to Paul Stanley and Ian Hill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to Paul Stanley and Ian Hill
Page 1 of 1