Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Helloween and Metalium Disc Released Today!

Go down 
+3
Thrasher73
mc666
spiritoradio
7 posters
AuthorMessage
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

New Helloween and Metalium Disc Released Today! Empty
PostSubject: New Helloween and Metalium Disc Released Today!   New Helloween and Metalium Disc Released Today! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 9:04 pm

Helloween released a live two disc album today cleverly entitled Keeper of the Seven Keys: Legacy World Tour. I picked it up today and it is AWESOME, I love Helloween. Also released today, Nothing to Undo, Chapter six, by Metalium. Unfortuantly I didn't have enough $ for the Metalium disc, has anyone picked it up yet? I'm curious to hear Metalium's cover of Queen's "Show Must Go On". If anyone has listened to these already let me and everyone else know what you think.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580

PostSubject: Re: New Helloween and Metalium Disc Released Today!   New Helloween and Metalium Disc Released Today! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 9:43 pm

I was so tempted to buy the Helloween CD today, but I'm going to try to find the DVD/CD set first.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: New Helloween and Metalium Disc Released Today!   New Helloween and Metalium Disc Released Today! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 12:22 am

i'll grab the Helloween. i never cared for Metallium

Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: New Helloween and Metalium Disc Released Today!   New Helloween and Metalium Disc Released Today! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 7:54 am

I'll definitely be getting the Helloween!
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: New Helloween and Metalium Disc Released Today!   New Helloween and Metalium Disc Released Today! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 8:25 pm

I've had it for about 3 weeks and it's good one of their better discs!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: New Helloween and Metalium Disc Released Today!   New Helloween and Metalium Disc Released Today! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 8:37 pm

Which one do you have?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39605

PostSubject: Re: New Helloween and Metalium Disc Released Today!   New Helloween and Metalium Disc Released Today! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 8:41 pm

I'll definitely get the Metalium release. I won't get the Helloween because I don't collect live albums
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: New Helloween and Metalium Disc Released Today!   New Helloween and Metalium Disc Released Today! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 10:34 pm

Quote :
because I don't collect live albums

Funny you wrote that...I thought I was the only freak who didn't collect live albums.... I picked up a few years and years (10+) ago, but I just don't care for them. I like the clean, perfect studio sound for personal listening. I only want the live sound in person.🤘
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Helloween and Metalium Disc Released Today!   New Helloween and Metalium Disc Released Today! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 10:44 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :

Funny you wrote that...I thought I was the only freak who didn't collect live albums.... I picked up a few years and years (10+) ago, but I just don't care for them. I like the clean, perfect studio sound for personal listening. I only want the live sound in person.🤘

I'm not a big fan of live albums either. There are always exceptions to the rule, but generally speaking, I pass on live albums unless they have some rare tracks or I've seen the band live and want a momento. Case in point, a few years ago, I saw Megadeth live. Shortly thereafter, MegaDave quit and essentially broke up the band. I picked up "Rude Awakening" because the track listing was almost identical to the show I attended and at that time, I figured it would be the last time I'd see one of my favorite bands.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39605

PostSubject: Re: New Helloween and Metalium Disc Released Today!   New Helloween and Metalium Disc Released Today! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 6:55 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :

I'm not a big fan of live albums either. There are always exceptions to the rule, but generally speaking, I pass on live albums unless they have some rare tracks or I've seen the band live and want a momento. Case in point, a few years ago, I saw Megadeth live. Shortly thereafter, MegaDave quit and essentially broke up the band. I picked up "Rude Awakening" because the track listing was almost identical to the show I attended and at that time, I figured it would be the last time I'd see one of my favorite bands.

Yeah I only have 4 live albums out of my collection. 3 of them are the Alives from KISS (being a huge fan) and the other is Overkill's Wrecking Your Neck Live (which I found real cheap,not too long after it was released).I just can't get into the live setting for some reason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Helloween and Metalium Disc Released Today!   New Helloween and Metalium Disc Released Today! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Helloween and Metalium Disc Released Today!
Page 1 of 1