Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Show Overdubs

Go down 
+3
Fat Freddy
krokus
ultmetal
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Metal Show Overdubs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Show Overdubs   Metal Show Overdubs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 3:28 pm

a[kpgwnkgjope
ggw]jpgwnk
dgwn
kfd
jk;nwgdoj\gewojpgwdjopgwopj
gwd
ak

I kinda like that.

It makes more sense than alot of my comments. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Metal Show Overdubs   Metal Show Overdubs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 3:30 pm

spectrefate wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Dang. Freddy beat me to the punch. D*mn these giant slow-typing, sausage-like fingers of mine!!

Metal Show Overdubs - Page 2 Sausage_fingers

I don't even wanna know where this poor b*stard has been sticking his fingers... sick

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Metal Show Overdubs   Metal Show Overdubs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 3:30 pm

spectrefate wrote:
a[kpgwnkgjope
ggw]jpgwnk
dgwn
kfd
jk;nwgdoj\gewojpgwdjopgwopj
gwd
ak

I kinda like that.

It makes more sense than alot of my comments. Smile

probably does enchilada boy
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Metal Show Overdubs   Metal Show Overdubs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 3:40 pm

TheGooch wrote:
do they really look like bangers though cos i am guessing the picture is photoshopped

You are correct, sir. In reality, my fingers are quite slender and well-formed. My grandmother would sit me at the piano and thought I was going to be the next Liberace. Aside from the rhinestone outfits and closeted homesexual tendencies I possess, it was not meant to be. I can barely play chop-sticks.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: Metal Show Overdubs   Metal Show Overdubs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 3:42 pm

ah you are like me i am rubbish at the arts and have no talent for them at all which annoys me as i would love to form a death-thrash-prog-doom band
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal Show Overdubs   Metal Show Overdubs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 3:48 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

I can barely play chop-sticks.

But that taint a reason for you to cancel your vacation to Lake Titicaca, my friend
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: Metal Show Overdubs   Metal Show Overdubs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 3:52 pm

spectrefate wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

But that taint a reason for you to cancel your vacation to Lake Titicaca, my friend

oh thats a burn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal Show Overdubs   Metal Show Overdubs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 6:52 pm

Overdubbed parts used to not bother me, but over the years I've changed and become a bit intolerant to overdubbed live albums. I know it's frequently debated, but when I hear something that is supposed to be "live," I want it to honestly be "live" with no overdubs. For several years now, I've been skeptical about any and everything I see or hear that passes for "live." It angers me many times. Every performance on TV and virtually any DVD has been altered with overdubs. As is the case with TV, a previously recorded track is played and the band acts out their "live" performance while trying to stay in sync with the track. On an album or CD, the listener can focus all of the attention on the audio since there is nothing visual to look at. Either way, I've been to enough actual real live concerts in my life (clubs and coliseums) to know when I'm being duped with a "live" album. You can tell when something is too perfect.

I may be in the minority here, but I'd rather have a crappy and honestly live recording instead of a faked and enhanced performance. lol We'll have to soon start putting an asterisk on the outside of live CDs with a warning label that says..."The music contained on this live CD may allegedly have benefited from performance-enhancing audio trickery."

Like someone mentioned earlier in the thread, I rarely ever buy live recordings either.

Sorry to be so pessimistic. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Metal Show Overdubs   Metal Show Overdubs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 6:56 pm

spectrefate wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Alright, that's enough. Quite being a boob.tube snakes can be quite deadly if not handled properly. Wait, that taint right, is it?
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Metal Show Overdubs   Metal Show Overdubs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 7:02 pm

ultmetal wrote:
I'd rather have the overdubs than have a crappy live album.

QFT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Show Overdubs   Metal Show Overdubs - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Show Overdubs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2