Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite RIOT vocalist?

Go down 
+21
manny
brokentulsa
Gilbert
Troublezone
metalinmyveins
SideShowDisaSter
journeyman
Olafsto
Thrasher73
stormspell
TrogDawn
nevermore
mc666
Temple of Blood
Required Fields
Tall Tyrion
krokus
brontotex
Witchfinder
Fat Freddy
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Favorite RIOT vocalist?
Guy Speranza
Favorite RIOT vocalist? Vote_lcap36%Favorite RIOT vocalist? Vote_rcap
 36% [ 12 ]
Rhett Forrester
Favorite RIOT vocalist? Vote_lcap12%Favorite RIOT vocalist? Vote_rcap
 12% [ 4 ]
Tony Moore
Favorite RIOT vocalist? Vote_lcap42%Favorite RIOT vocalist? Vote_rcap
 42% [ 14 ]
Mike DiMeo
Favorite RIOT vocalist? Vote_lcap9%Favorite RIOT vocalist? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33

AuthorMessage

Favorite RIOT vocalist? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite RIOT vocalist?   Favorite RIOT vocalist? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 11:36 am

Favorite Riot vocalist that has recorded with the band???

I have to say Rhett. He just seemed like a ball of energy and sounds great on live recordings, also I thought his voice was awesome.

I would have said Tony Moore, but he has no vocal control, IMO. He can hit the high notes, but then loses his way while he's up there.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RIOT vocalist?   Favorite RIOT vocalist? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 11:37 am

Someone's in a Riot mood today?

The only Riot disc I have is THUNDERSTEEL so whoever sang on that one, I guess. I'm not even sure who's who in that band.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RIOT vocalist?   Favorite RIOT vocalist? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 12:42 pm

Guy then Rhett and after that I don't care.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RIOT vocalist?   Favorite RIOT vocalist? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 12:54 pm

very easy. tony moore from the mighty thundersteel. i only wished that one of my all time favorite bassists, pete perez, who joined later riot was in this masterpiece. easily in all time top 10 list.......
Back to top Go down
brontotex
brontotex

Number of posts : 446

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RIOT vocalist?   Favorite RIOT vocalist? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 1:25 pm

Guy Speranza. A very unique, definitive voice. As soon as you hear it you know it's him.
Second would be Rhett Forrester
Third Mike Dimeo

I don't really care for Tony Moore's delivery although the 2 albums he did with them were very strong musically. Which makes up for it.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RIOT vocalist?   Favorite RIOT vocalist? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 2:16 pm

Love them all but MIKE DiMEO is my fave. Also TONY MOORE had a very special voice.
All fans of RHETT FORRESTER should buy OUT OF THE DARKNESS by JACK STARR. He deliver his best vocal performence on that album in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RIOT vocalist?   Favorite RIOT vocalist? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 2:25 pm

TONY MOORE HANDS DOWN!!!

I'm basing this all on the metal masterpiece known as "Thundersteel". That album is one of my favorite 80s albums period!

Anyway - I like all of Riot's singers, but Tony Moore is the master - and he's sorely missed IMO.

1. Tony Moore
2. Mike DiMeo
3. Rhett Forrester
4. Guy Speranza
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RIOT vocalist?   Favorite RIOT vocalist? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 2:50 pm

krokus wrote:
Love them all but MIKE DiMEO is my fave. Also TONY MOORE had a very special voice.
All fans of RHETT FORRESTER should buy OUT OF THE DARKNESS by JACK STARR. He deliver his best vocal performence on that album in my opinion.

i think that jack starr's best singer is mike tirelli hands down. listen to the masterpiece no turning back when he was only 18. pure US steel madness all the way....
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RIOT vocalist?   Favorite RIOT vocalist? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 3:09 pm

syrus wrote:
krokus wrote:

i think that jack starr's best singer is mike tirelli hands down. listen to the masterpiece no turning back when he was only 18. pure US steel madness all the way....

Yes, i agree that MIKE was a great singer for BURNING STARR but i was talking about RHETT FORRESTER in OUT OF THE DARKNESS by JACK STARR.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RIOT vocalist?   Favorite RIOT vocalist? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 5:15 pm

Guy, closely followed by Rhett
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RIOT vocalist?   Favorite RIOT vocalist? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 5:59 pm

Tony Moore, because he sang on Thundersteel, their best album.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RIOT vocalist?   Favorite RIOT vocalist? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 6:18 pm

Required Fields wrote:
Tony Moore, because he sang on Thundersteel, their best album.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RIOT vocalist?   Favorite RIOT vocalist? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 6:47 pm

i went with Guy, he's who i think of when i think of Riot.

nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RIOT vocalist?   Favorite RIOT vocalist? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 7:29 pm

Not knocking any of the others but Guy is easily my favorite.
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RIOT vocalist?   Favorite RIOT vocalist? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 4:11 am

Favorite RIOT vocalist? L_05115218c575994b00063b04711c0995
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RIOT vocalist?   Favorite RIOT vocalist? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 3:39 pm

this is the easiest question ever and the answer is TONY MOORE by an universe and a half!

Glower likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RIOT vocalist?   Favorite RIOT vocalist? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 9:06 pm

Rhett "Restless Breed" Forrester all the way (R.I.P.)....I like Tony Moore but his midrange to lower register is horrible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RIOT vocalist?   Favorite RIOT vocalist? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 9:32 pm

Guy Speranza
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RIOT vocalist?   Favorite RIOT vocalist? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 11:36 pm

I voted Tony Moore.Thundersteel is a classic.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RIOT vocalist?   Favorite RIOT vocalist? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:02 am

blackieboy wrote:
TONY MOORE HANDS DOWN!!!

I'm basing this all on the metal masterpiece known as "Thundersteel". That album is one of my favorite 80s albums period!

Anyway - I like all of Riot's singers, but Tony Moore is the master - and he's sorely missed IMO.

1. Tony Moore
2. Mike DiMeo
3. Rhett Forrester
4. Guy Speranza

My thoughts exactly!!
And Tony Moore is still rocking! Check out Faith And Fire.
They gave out a good Album in 2006, Accelerator.
Mike Flyntz from Riot is also in that band.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RIOT vocalist?   Favorite RIOT vocalist? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 10:31 pm

Olafsto wrote:
blackieboy wrote:
TONY MOORE HANDS DOWN!!!

1. Tony Moore
2. Mike DiMeo
3. Rhett Forrester
4. Guy Speranza

My thoughts exactly!!
And Tony Moore is still rocking! Check out Faith And Fire.
They gave out a good Album in 2006, Accelerator.
Mike Flyntz from Riot is also in that band.

WOW - I had no idea Tony Moore was still around. I will DEF check out Faith and Fire! Are they easy to find? Like can I get it on Amazon.com?

Thanks for the info! You've made my night!!!

🤘 🤘
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RIOT vocalist?   Favorite RIOT vocalist? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 11:15 pm

I really couldn't stand that new FAITH AND FIRE disc, although I love Tony Moore and his work on "Thundersteel".
Back to top Go down
journeyman
Metal master
Metal master
journeyman

Number of posts : 883

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RIOT vocalist?   Favorite RIOT vocalist? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 11:23 pm

Can't vote. Never even heard Riot. They have always been on my list to get. Someday.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RIOT vocalist?   Favorite RIOT vocalist? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 12:02 am

Tony Moore for me. Thundersteel is metal excellence and I believe he was also on the VERY strong The Privilege Of Power (correct me if I'm wrong please).

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RIOT vocalist?   Favorite RIOT vocalist? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 12:07 am

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Tony Moore for me. Thundersteel is metal excellence and I believe he was also on the VERY strong The Privilege Of Power (correct me if I'm wrong please).

I believe you are correct my friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RIOT vocalist?   Favorite RIOT vocalist? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite RIOT vocalist?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next