Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only

Go down 
+10
exact33
candlemass
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
kmorg
EvyMetal
Tall Tyrion
Temple of Blood
Thrasher73
kethdredd
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 3:16 pm

Full Leather Jacket wrote:
sounds like I hit a sore nerve. now go have sex before you hit 40 or you'll end up like me, a twisted, frustrated sour grape who needs to get into online arguments just to get an erection, and an inverted one at that. Neutral

That is HILARIOUS! You told him to have sex because you think he never has! Wow! I can't wait for your next zing. You make life fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 3:55 pm

ultmetal wrote:
thrasher73 wrote:
I would consider him christian.He's a christian musician with christian themes in his music.

yes, what thrasher said. He is a Christian and the lyrics are pretty easy to read. Even in Impellitteri his lyrics were openly faith based. However, not every song could be considered Christian. Like many other Christian artists, he sings about other things as well. On the new CD there is a song written in dedication to his baby son and there is a song that is a straight up metal anthem.

ult

actually and impellitteri is christian.....from when he was 16 after his parents comitted suicide....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 4:50 pm

SoldierUnderCommand wrote:
they should be giving that garbage away. I know a really good charity that they can give it to, and all of the proceeds go to support people with undersized and inverted penises - like me. Neutral

I'd rather give you away, but I doubt anybody wants you.
oooohhhhh, this coming from a 36 year old virgin, I'm sure. And I should know, since I myself am a 38 year old virgin by virtue of my undersized, inverted penile condition. Neutral

Trust me, I'm being nice because I like the people who run this board. Don't make me play tardball with you. With blasts like 36 year old virgin, it's already obvious you don't have any game.
sounds like I hit a sore nerve. now go have sex before you hit 40 or you'll end up like me, a twisted, frustrated sour grape who needs to get into online arguments just to get an erection, and an inverted one at that. Neutral

Wow, it wasn't any funnier the second time. I'm guessing by your complete lack of ability to type a full sentence, you have trouble with that, and are just feeling guilty. Kinda' like the short guy getting drunk and trying to fight the big guy.

The only consolation all of us have when having to read the mindless drivel that are your posts, is we all know soon you will be banned and we won't have to read the words your head craps out any longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 4:59 pm

Let him stay. He makes me feel like a genius.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 7:38 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Let him stay. He makes me feel like a genius.

lol!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 8:41 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 9:27 pm

they should be giving that garbage away. I know a really good charity that they can give it to, and all of the proceeds go to support people with undersized and inverted penises - like me. Neutral

I'd rather give you away, but I doubt anybody wants you.
oooohhhhh, this coming from a 36 year old virgin, I'm sure. And I should know, since I myself am a 38 year old virgin by virtue of my undersized, inverted penile condition. Neutral
No, far from it. Im a bodybuilder, but Im sure the steroids I take will cause my already small penis to shrink even more. Scott told me about this place when I met him, he forgot to mention assholes like you though - probably because he thought Id fit right in - being a HUGE asshole myself and all. Neutral

Trust me, I'm being nice because I like the people who run this board. Don't make me play tardball with you. With blasts like 36 year old virgin, it's already obvious you don't have any game.

Wow, it wasn't any funnier the second time. I'm guessing by your complete lack of ability to type a full sentence, you have trouble with that, and are just feeling guilty. Kinda' like the short guy getting drunk and trying to fight the big guy.

The only consolation all of us have when having to read the mindless drivel that are your posts, is we all know soon you will be banned and we won't have to read the words your head craps out any longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 9:34 pm

Great, you can quote. Cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 9:34 pm

Are you talking about Soldier being banned? hahahahahahahaha. You have hit a new high in hilarious stupidity. SoldierUnderCommand is a founder. You, FLJ, are a flounder. We only keep you here for chuckles. But, as soon as you cross the line, YOU are gone. So, please, just don't cross the line. We have only banned one member here in almost a year. At least wait a couple of weeks anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 9:36 pm

Sorry, I thought that end piece was flounder speaking.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 9:37 pm

Hey guys, ease up on FLJ. That penile condition coupled with erectile disfunction, can only make one feel inadequate and lonely. His bad-boy internet posts are all he has. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 9:38 pm

The only thing I got out of his last post is:

Quote :
No, far from it. Im a bodybuilder, but Im sure the steroids I take will cause my already small penis to shrink even more. Scott told me about this place when I met him, he forgot to mention assholes like you though - probably because he thought Id fit right in - being a HUGE asshole myself and all. Neutral

I think he finally typed a full sentence.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 9:41 pm

A bodybuilder? Dude, don't do that.

You know how small things look smaller next to something big? If you
build up those thigh muscles, you'll regret it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2