Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only

Go down 
+10
exact33
candlemass
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
kmorg
EvyMetal
Tall Tyrion
Temple of Blood
Thrasher73
kethdredd
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only Empty
PostSubject: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 6:27 pm

Girder has everything 50% off, some good deals. I've purchased from here before and have had good service.
http://girdermusic.com/store/index.php?main_page=index
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:01 pm

they should be giving that garbage away. I know a really good charity that they can give it to, and all of the proceeds go to support people with undersized and inverted penises - like me. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:04 pm

Full Leather Jacket wrote:
they should be giving that garbage away. I know a really good charity that they can give it to, and all of the proceeds go to support people with undersized and inverted penises - like me. Neutral

Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only 19976
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 12:22 am

Thanks for the info!

This may be my big chance to pick up LETTER 7, TORMAN MAXT, RIVERA BOMMA, and the new ROB ROCK disc.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 2:04 am

:defleppard:
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 3:42 am

headbanger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 4:35 am

thanx for the info. i've got the sardonyx reissue and the mighty demo of vigilance and a couple of more things which i never listened to. someone must make and some sardonyx tshirts also. i wished, however, they were more fan friendly...grider, me thinks, should restock the "linear progression" ep from sardonyx(if they ever answer them,hehehe)...
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 6:47 am

I thought Linear Progression was only given away by Lightshine Ministries ?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 6:48 am

With this mindset, you will not last long on this board.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 8:43 am

I've never had a problem with Girder Music. They always deliver, although I have heard some people complain about having to wait 2 -3 weeks for their CDs to arrive. (Personally I don't think that is a long time to wait.)

syrus wrote:
thanx for the info. i've got the sardonyx reissue and the mighty demo of vigilance and a couple of more things which i never listened to. someone must make and some sardonyx tshirts also. i wished, however, they were more fan friendly...grider, me thinks, should restock the "linear progression" ep from sardonyx(if they ever answer them,hehehe)...

I love the first Sardonyx demo and Majestic Serenity. Both are great old school heavy metal. The Linear Progression EP was ok. I thought that "I'm Free" was a little bit corny. I obviously have no problem with them presenting their message, but the preaching at the end of the song just doesn't work well for the song IMO. It's one of those things where I feel the band made the message behind the song more important than the song itself. I feel the same way about many "concept" albums.

I have a couple of old Sardonyx t-shirts from their Majestic Serenity tour; one long sleeve and one short sleeve.

I have no problem with you posting your opinion on things, nor do I have a problem with you not liking Christian metal. To each his own. I know there are plenty of people here who feel the same way about "Satanic" metal bands. I just wish you would express yourself in a bit more of an intelligent manner about this stuff. Right, we get it, you hate "Christian" metal. How about telling us what you don't like about these bands rather than just spouting the same line over and over again about how "it all sucks" or "it's all garbage."

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 9:40 am

I'd rather give you away, but I doubt anybody wants you.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 10:01 am

SoldierUnderCommand wrote:

(rim shot) ZING!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 11:22 am

Both the new Rob Rock and Ultimatum are on back order, and I don't see how you could order it today to take advantage of the "pseudo sale"?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 12:00 pm

candlemass wrote:
Both the new Rob Rock and Ultimatum are on back order, and I don't see how you could order it today to take advantage of the "pseudo sale"?

Bummer. Would have been cool if they could have sold a few "sale" copies of Into the Pit. Sometimes people are willing to check things out if they get it for a discount.

Listening to the new Rob Rock now and it's freakin' phenomenal!

ult

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 7:45 pm

oooohhhhh, this coming from a 36 year old virgin, I'm sure. And I should know, since I myself am a 38 year old virgin by virtue of my undersized, inverted penile condition. Neutral
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 8:28 pm

I ordered a copy of sardonyx - linear progression from them yesterday and it was listed as in stock and on my order confirmation. hopefully they had it then and I will get it Smile

Alex

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 10:17 pm

oooohhhhh, this coming from a 36 year old virgin, I'm sure. And I should know, since I myself am a 38 year old virgin by virtue of my undersized, inverted penile condition. Neutral

Still making friends everywhere you go, I see.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 668

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 10:59 pm

I really like Sardonyx. There is some really good deals at this sale. I've never had any trouble with my Girder orders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 12:36 am

Trust me, I'm being nice because I like the people who run this board. Don't make me play tardball with you. With blasts like 36 year old virgin, it's already obvious you don't have any game.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 2:36 am

ultmetal wrote:

I have no problem with you posting your opinion on things, nor do I have a problem with you not liking Christian metal. To each his own. I know there are plenty of people here who feel the same way about "Satanic" metal bands. I just wish you would express yourself in a bit more of an intelligent manner about this stuff. Right, we get it, you hate "Christian" metal. How about telling us what you don't like about these bands rather than just spouting the same line over and over again about how "it all sucks" or "it's all garbage."

Well put Scott. I might actually find his opinion interesting if he bothered to articulate it.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 2:45 pm

candlemass wrote:

This question is for anyone, not just Candlemass.

Is Rob Rock considered a Christian artist? I see he's listed on this Christian music site. I haven't heard much by him, but I never thought of him as a Christian artist. Maybe I'm just not hearing it. I don't care, just curious. Either way, it's fine with me. The dude could sing the contents of a Chinese menu and it would sound great.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 2:47 pm

I would consider him christian.He's a christian musician with christian themes in his music.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 2:50 pm

thrasher73 wrote:
I would consider him christian.He's a christian musician with christian themes in his music.

yes, what thrasher said. He is a Christian and the lyrics are pretty easy to read. Even in Impellitteri his lyrics were openly faith based. However, not every song could be considered Christian. Like many other Christian artists, he sings about other things as well. On the new CD there is a song written in dedication to his baby son and there is a song that is a straight up metal anthem.

ult

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 2:54 pm

Cool. Thanks for the info. Never really took notice. I guess my wife is right. I don't listen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 2:58 pm

Trust me, I'm being nice because I like the people who run this board. Don't make me play tardball with you. With blasts like 36 year old virgin, it's already obvious you don't have any game.
sounds like I hit a sore nerve. now go have sex before you hit 40 or you'll end up like me, a twisted, frustrated sour grape who needs to get into online arguments just to get an erection, and an inverted one at that. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only   Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pretty big Christian metal sale, today/tommorow only
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next