Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ALICE COOPER:BRUTAL PLANET/DRAGONTOWN. Any fans??

Go down 
+10
mc666
MetalGuy71
Witchfinder
iamrockerfun
Tall Tyrion
ultmetal
nevermore
ghost
DeathCult
krokus
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

ALICE COOPER:BRUTAL PLANET/DRAGONTOWN. Any fans?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALICE COOPER:BRUTAL PLANET/DRAGONTOWN. Any fans??   ALICE COOPER:BRUTAL PLANET/DRAGONTOWN. Any fans?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 1:32 am

mc666 wrote:
i thought Brutal Planet was very Rob Zombie-ish, except with a Christian viewpoint lyricly. it was probably the heaviest album Alice ever did.

You hit the nail right on the head. I like Brutal Planet, I never got into Dragontown. Maybe I need to give it a spin.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: ALICE COOPER:BRUTAL PLANET/DRAGONTOWN. Any fans??   ALICE COOPER:BRUTAL PLANET/DRAGONTOWN. Any fans?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 10:06 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Of the 2, I prefer Brutal Planet, but they are both similiar in sound. I think I like Brutal Planet more because that was the first Alice Cooper disc I had heard in a long, long time. It sounded so dark and heavy. Dragontown is a fine continuation of it. Alice switched gears and stripped down the sound for Eyes..., which is very different, but I also like allot. Still not sold on Dirty Diamonds. Something is lacking with that one, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Since this topic started, I listened to both Brutal Planet and Dragontown, and while both are good, I still gotta give the nod to Brutal Planet. Something about that cd really grabs me by the short & curlies and tugs hard.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: ALICE COOPER:BRUTAL PLANET/DRAGONTOWN. Any fans??   ALICE COOPER:BRUTAL PLANET/DRAGONTOWN. Any fans?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 5:59 pm

I seem to be the only one that likes Dragontown over Brutal Planet, oh well, I've always gone against the grain.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALICE COOPER:BRUTAL PLANET/DRAGONTOWN. Any fans??   ALICE COOPER:BRUTAL PLANET/DRAGONTOWN. Any fans?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALICE COOPER:BRUTAL PLANET/DRAGONTOWN. Any fans??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2